Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a little bit of insight please

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little bit of insight please

okay, I have been on a fairly regular system (within reason) with my cycle. But right after my last one I started taking some B12 and Vitamin E. And I haven't started my cycle. It's been about 5 weeks now and I'm begining to wonder if this could be effected by the change in vitamin intake.

• My first thought would be... could you be pregnant? It is possible to get pregnant even if you are on birth control. Just a thought. I am not sure if vitamins will throw it off. I also take both of those vitamins and then some, but I have never seen my cycle affected by it. Stress can also cause an early start or delay in your cycle.

Comment

• I agree with Female Prodigy. Could you be pregnant? I take those vitamins you mention and it has never stopped my cycle. But then again a number of things could have stopped it not eating properly and stress as already mentioned. Good luck anyway.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X