Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is weird

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is weird

My last period was in april. I missed my may period. Now I am getting something thats like a period, but I dont know if it iw. im not bleeding alot, but when I go to the bathroom and wipe gobs of blood come out. What is going on? Im 19, and nothing like this has heppened before. Im kinda scared that somethings wrong. Also it is really really itchy.
    Last edited by Jen88; 06-10-2007, 03:37 PM. Reason: I needed to add something

• You should visit your doctor, the itchyness could be an infection but i dont know about the bleeding, your doctor will examine you and will be able to give you an answer. goodluck.

Comment

• reply to jen88

I'm going to school for registered nursing and I know that what you're having is a period but don't seem like one. It's normal for you to have those kind of periods but you may have an infection, you should never itch down below . Have your obgyn take a look at you to be safe and let me know.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X