Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me...what's wrong? I'd really appreciated it.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me...what's wrong? I'd really appreciated it.

This is my problem my ex boyfriend and I were making out at his place once (and only once) and yes we were naked but no genital to genital contact occurred (I've never had genital to genital contact before in my life). Anyways there was other types of contact (you know the types of things that happen). Anyways this all happened May 3, 2007 and then I went back home after college and From May 15, 2007 to May 19, 2007 I had my period just like always. Ever since I've been home (I came home May 11th, 2007) I've been nauseous (No vomiting though) and I'll get hot for a minute or two then it'll die down for a period of time (this happens about 6-7 times through out the day). I was expecting my period back June 16th, 2007 but no luck! I can't go buy a pregnancy test (though he said he didn't ejaculate or even pre ejaculate). Though this isn't the first time my period has been really late. I'm really worried now! (My hair is falling out in the back). Please tell me it's not what I think! (For reference I'm 19 and I started my period when I was 11). Any advice would be well appreciated ! Thank you.

• What is it that you think? If you said he didn't ejaculate and you didn't touch genital to genital, you wouldn't be pregnant. You don't think it might be something else?

Comment

• I Dought If Your Pregos But You Need To Stop Stressing About This Its Probley Why You Have Not Started And Why Your Hair Is Falling Out Make Up An Excuse Go To The Doctor Cause You Should See One Even If Your Not Pregos From Just Missing Your Period It Could Be Something Serious If Your Parents Go Doctors Cant Tell What You Dont Want Them To

Comment

• Thanks...I feel a bit better. I guess I should just relax.

Comment

• From what it sounds like, I can't imagine you are pregnant, however, if I were you, I would not be able to sleep until I knew for sure.

Do you have a friend who could support you while you take the test, and can you do it at their house, if you're worried about your parents getting the wrong idea? Or make your boy buy it. Tell him you know you're being silly, it's probably just PMS, but could he please indulge you.

Comment

• I'm going to wait until The end of this month if it still hasn't came then I will just see if I can speak to a doctor my self. I've moved away from my EX boyfriend and I don't have any friends here but I'm sure everything will be all right. Just need to keep busy.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

Welcome to WHI. You are not dumb. Who a person ends up falling in love with is often not a conscious decision. Trying to convert a person who views having...

Today, 08:20 AM By jns
            • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Your partner needs to spend a lot of time on foreplay. its all about foreplay. I'm just going to come out and say it. there is too much emphasis put on...

Today, 05:34 AM By Little_Man_in_the_Boat
            • Am I dumb to love him?

Guy make it very clear to girl that it just a "transaction". If girl agreed, they will have sex. If not then there nothing left to talk about....

Today, 04:17 AM By sahw2015
            • Reply to Cleaning your sex toys

I'm a big fan of soap and warm water to clean my sex toys. I don't worry about full sterilization because I don't share my toys and they rarely get so...

Yesterday, 01:29 PM By Kayla Lords
            • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

I hear two things in this....

You're going through your own stuff - gaining weight, feeling depressed, being kind of "out of it"...

Yesterday, 01:28 PM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X