Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irregular Periods

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irregular Periods

My periods are super irregular. I'll have it and then I'll skip two or three months without having it. And on the few occasions that I do get it, it only lasts for like 2 days and they are an extremly heavily flow. My doctor has prescribed the pill to me, but I cant start taking it until i start my period which I havent had for almost 3 months. So i keep fearing I'm pregnant, but I've taken tests and they all come out negative. I've stopped having sex, because I fear I'll become pregnant and not know it because I never have a period. I don't know what to do any adivce?

• I pretty much have the same thing

but when I get my period its usually for like 4-5 days. Ive went 4 months without it before. If you took tests and they all came out negitive them im sure your probably not.

Comment

• I have kinda the same issue

except I usually have about a month and a half between periods and when i have it it will last for 3 or 4 days with a fairly light but steady flow.

My problem is that I can't predict when i should be expecting my period. I haven't had sex but i've 'fooled around' and i'm waiting to get my period. It's been 30 days. I'll be at the pharmacy tomorrow morning to get some tests and try to make sure i'm not pregnant.

Do you know of any case when a girl didnt have sex but still ended up pregnant?

(sorry if i've gotten a bit off topic here) I need your help!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X