Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missed periods

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missed periods

Can a women ovulate and not have a period?

I started having my period when i was 13 and then all of a sudden missed it for 3 years. It came back for a little while then went away. The last time i had a period was about a year ago and it was really light and lasted for 2 days. I have gone to the doctor and they ran test and gave me an ultrasound and they told me everything was fine. But i resently had sex with my boyfriend and we had a "slip up" and i am now scared i will become pregnant,... and the fact i dont really have a period i wont really know if i am untill i take a test. so i was just wondering if a women was able to ovulate and not bleed. Because i may be ovulating and not bleeding (or having a period).
    Last edited by Scrd-n-cnfsd; 09-03-2007, 11:29 AM.

• Brown Discharge Before Period

Im taking the pill and im now on my 7day break.. although ive just started to have brown discharge in my knickers.. its really weird because ive never had this before.. I missed a few pills at the beginning of my packet although i have taken the rest of the packet and i am sexually active.. Could i be pregnant? Please Help Me

Comment

• You might be spotting cause you missed a few pills. I forgot to take my pills on 3 different occasions and I doubled up the next day each time. I did not have a period for one month and thought I was pregnant but it was just my body reacting to the missed pills cause I got my period the next month. Take a pregnancy test, make sure you get the name brand kinds not the generic or dollar store ones....cause I wanted to be really sure...you should be fine since you are getting the brown discharge...good luck

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X