Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pain after sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain after sex

Hi Im new ,so bear with me, i get the most terrible tightening cramps after sex particularly after orgasm it is a pain that gradually gets worse and worse with a pumping sensation as the cramps tighten it wears off after aprox half hour sometimes the pain feels like its in the rectum too i have been mising periods and then getting the mother of all periods with awfull clots been for a trans abdominal scan and all it revealed was a small syst on right ovary wich gynea said sholdnt cause any bother , also for cycle womb lining too thick ,i am 43 and sterilised since 1989 so not pregnant , im also recently diagnosed with aneamea and now take 3 x iron tabs a day and a low birth pill to apparently try to regulate my periods any one got simmilar as gp seems to go round in circles

• hey

sounds fishy,i would get a second opinion.pain like that isnt normal.if your ob thinks it is..... does she? that would raise a red flag with me.i have cists and nothing like that has happened to me,though every womens body is different.it sounds like endometrious,but i am no docter.just remeber to take notes of when where and what you were doing when the pain comes even whre you are with you cycle.

Comment

• hi in response to questions there are over a 108 different reasons for pain during or after sex most commen are endometriosis ovarians cysts, fibriods or any number of things from vaginal dryness or even certain medical conditions please seek a second opinion see a gyno keep track of your periods, pain you get during them any premenstrual syptoms you may have during it also what kind of pain you get during sex for me i have pain during sex if it involves positons from behind. it hurts my bladder and causes me pain another illness that can cause pain during sex is sjogrens syndrome which is what i have it causes dryness nad irritation have them check hormonal levels beleive me there is an answer out there good luck jen try lubricant s as well and keep track of what positions bother you as well all info for your doc.

Comment

• any answers yet to question?

Hey all, I have experienced the same thing as Karen 64. Definitely after orgasm I get pain or cramps in the vaginal area and rectum. It is distressing and lasts for about 20 minutes. So I was wondering if Karen 64 found an answer yet as this is worrisome.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Does lube actually help you?

Lube definitely helps me! I love using it with sex toys and partners alike and always finds that it only enhances my experience!

Today, 10:27 AM By Zoë T.
        • Reply to Making everyday routine joyful

I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom...

Today, 10:22 AM By Zoë T.

One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and...

Yesterday, 10:29 PM By jns

If I understand correctly, it sounds like you’re talking about a sex toy that activates/triggers with notifications or activity at work? So like something...

Yesterday, 07:30 PM By Alison H.
        • Making everyday routine joyful

Hey, ladies!

Seems like human interaction and communication is becoming more and more virtual as our world is becoming more digitalized....

Yesterday, 01:01 PM By in_love_with_females

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X