Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wishing for a baby

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wishing for a baby

not sure if any of you have been to the doctor and been told you cant have a baby . its the worst feeling a woman can have and now im 42 and im still not a mother is this what god had planed for me i cry all the time . i would adopt but no one out there would have a baby and let me have . just my two cents in this ,. if your going to have a baby be happy there are some of us that can never have one .

• What do you mean you can't adopt?

Sorry to hear that you can't have your own children. I've been told this by doctors also. Have you thought about volunteering to be a mentor or big sister? I know it's not even close to the same, but it's still making a difference in a child's life and making a bond.

Comment

• cant' have a baby

Sorry you heard it from the Dr, but you don,t have to give up just keep tyring and as well praying to God, if know how to pray
      Last edited by Baby; 10-19-2007, 04:06 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling

Comment

• hey

it is awful that the drs. told you that you cant have kids, i share the feeling to an extint with you i just recently married the man of my dreams and the drs. have told me that it will be hard for us to have baby, my body doesnt produce enough hormone to sustain the baby through the first trimester ive had two misscarriages and we want to try again but every time we try it gets a little harder. its not the way i wanted to start our new lives together but i thank god every day for the man he gave me to stand by my side through all of this. your in my prayers...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X