Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm late.. and worried. help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm late.. and worried. help!

I was suppose to start my period roughly three days ago.. on the 18th. I never have a very regular period and I remember in my past missing one a few times. But I havent started yet and now I'm worried. I've never had sex, but about two weeks ago my bf and I were fooling around. I don't know if he actually came, but if he did it might have possibly been on my vagina (not inside)...and he fingered me... I've searched the web and read that there is a slight chance that I could be pregnant... none the less I'm stressin'. I've never been in this sutuation before and its scary!

help, what should do??

...could bad eating and sleep habbits be the verdict? Or even stress with school? Most days I dont eat until i get home from school, being 2 and 430.. along with 5 hours of sleep a night, give or take a few. I don't know...

Advice please! Thank you..

• Calm down. You are most likely ok. BUT! I would suggest not messing around like that in the future and please, start taking better care of yourself. You really should be eating and sleeping properly.

Comment

• Try not to worry...i have been in a similar situation. I have actually skipped a whole month before and started again regually the next, obviously i was worried to. give it a few more days possibly a week at most, if your still worried about it go to the doctors theres no harm in checking!! try and be careful. best of luck

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X