Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is my period? NEED ANSWERS!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or is my period? NEED ANSWERS!!!

Very confused... My period has been coming 1 week early everytime. For example my period comes at the end of the month never changes only time it changes is like every 6 months it changes to the begining so September it comes on the 16th (in August it came at the end) So i'm thinkin ok its changin then in October it comes 1 week early on the 11th.. strange. ive been nautious throwing up every meal and sleepin all day. Took 5 HPT neg. Then this month (Nov) my period comes the 1st and then its very light and i'm not having no cramps and thats abnormal cause my 1st day its always very heavy. And also before it really began i spotted brownish blood. Dont understnd, And it still hasnt got heavy..

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Comment

• YA iVE TAKEN 5 ALL NEGATIVE

Comment

• Sorry, I now see that you had said you took the tests.
        Hum, I don't know what to tell you. Are you under a lot of stress? Are you not in a routine with regular sleep patterns?
        My cycle fluctuates between 30+ days to 25 days. But the spotting and cramping an nausea are cause for alarm. I would go see your gyno.

Comment

• Well Sourpuss today is the 3rd day of my cycle still very light and now its endning i;m usually on it for 5 days and its very heavy till the 3rd day now itss not blood its the bronish blood (the old blood) so i can tell i'm endning I dont kno what to think and i cant go to the gyno till my isurance starts to work like 27 more days .. I'm so confused and me and my boyfriend never use condoms and he never ejaculates inside of meeh but latley he has cause we thought i was pregnnt for the last 2 weeks he has but still ive got my period so i dont kno whats wrong now the nausea comes and goes.. and still sleeping alot but not as much.. dont kno were i chuould be pointin towards pregancy which i find impossible cause i got my period .. or somthing else serious.. period has never been this irregular ever..

Comment

• Originally posted by AliCEAM View Post
            Well Sourpuss today is the 3rd day of my cycle still very light and now its endning i;m usually on it for 5 days and its very heavy till the 3rd day now itss not blood its the bronish blood (the old blood) so i can tell i'm endning I dont kno what to think and i cant go to the gyno till my isurance starts to work like 27 more days .. I'm so confused and me and my boyfriend never use condoms and he never ejaculates inside of meeh but latley he has cause we thought i was pregnnt for the last 2 weeks he has but still ive got my period so i dont kno whats wrong now the nausea comes and goes.. and still sleeping alot but not as much.. dont kno were i chuould be pointin towards pregancy which i find impossible cause i got my period .. or somthing else serious.. period has never been this irregular ever..
            Do you have a planned parenthood where you live? The one here will do exams based on your income, many times for free or donation.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X