Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotting for 12 days????? Why????

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting for 12 days????? Why????

I'm a little worried as to what's going on. I spotted brown and just a little one day on the 12th, then on the 20th I spotted brown again untill the 24th, then light pink since then. I'm going on day 12 of spotting. Im not and have never been on birth control.I'm always very regular and a very heavy flow so this is crazy. I have no insurance so should I go to the e.r or wait it out?
    Please any advice would be great.

• I have the same issue. I got my period for two weeks on May 20th. In April my period came on the 18th. I'm not on birth control we are TTC. I have weird symptoms such as bloating, random nausea, some food doesn't sit well in my stomach. No vomiting though.

Tomorrow I have an appointment, so I can let you know the possibilities. When I scheduled the appointment, the nurse did tell me that it could be pregnancy, or something wrong with me. Scary!

You should go to the ER.

Comment

• so have either of you figured out what happened?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X