Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something really wrong with my period?!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something really wrong with my period?!

I have had my period for a very long time now 5 years. I have had some past problems with my vagina. Like a year ago i had been using tampons for a long time until one time it just would not go up there so i pushed very hard but it was stuck on something and then it suddenly jabbed in, and now since then i cannot wear tampons because the pain i feel when i pee is as bad as UTI pain. then I had this needle pain inside my vagina and i went to the doctors and there was excess tissue left inside that did not come out during my last periods. I took antibiotics for it and i have not felt that pain no more.

Last month on my period it was 10 days late and lasted a lot longer than any time before. They usually are heavy for 3 or 4 days this was heavy for over a week.

Now i got my period 5 days ago. I felt it wen to the bathroom wiped and the blood was brownish red. I did not worry because it is like that sometimes and i put on a pad. Then when i went to the bathroom later that day i looked at the pad and there was black. Just black stuff on there, there was just a little as if not much blood had came out, i wiped and it was the same color.

It was like that for 2 days until not yesterday the day before. I went to the bathroom black on the pad, and i wiped no blood just this big thing of clear jelly stuff. Then i went to the bathroom again and black on the pad and i wiped no blood, none at all, the toilet paper was completely white and no clear discharge. Then yesterday at around 5 pm i went to the bathroom and then there was black blood and dark dark brown blood. And when i wiped it was the same brown color. Now today i wiped no blood just a bunch of clear mucus.

I talked to my mom she has no idea and is going to bring me to the doctors soon. Do any of you have any idea on what this could be or has this ever happened to you or anyone you know?

• Originally posted by NicoleMariah View Post
    I have had my period for a very long time now 5 years. I have had some past problems with my vagina. Like a year ago i had been using tampons for a long time until one time it just would not go up there so i pushed very hard but it was stuck on something and then it suddenly jabbed in, and now since then i cannot wear tampons because the pain i feel when i pee is as bad as UTI pain. then I had this needle pain inside my vagina and i went to the doctors and there was excess tissue left inside that did not come out during my last periods. I took antibiotics for it and i have not felt that pain no more.

Last month on my period it was 10 days late and lasted a lot longer than any time before. They usually are heavy for 3 or 4 days this was heavy for over a week.

Now i got my period 5 days ago. I felt it wen to the bathroom wiped and the blood was brownish red. I did not worry because it is like that sometimes and i put on a pad. Then when i went to the bathroom later that day i looked at the pad and there was black. Just black stuff on there, there was just a little as if not much blood had came out, i wiped and it was the same color.

It was like that for 2 days until not yesterday the day before. I went to the bathroom black on the pad, and i wiped no blood just this big thing of clear jelly stuff. Then i went to the bathroom again and black on the pad and i wiped no blood, none at all, the toilet paper was completely white and no clear discharge. Then yesterday at around 5 pm i went to the bathroom and then there was black blood and dark dark brown blood. And when i wiped it was the same brown color. Now today i wiped no blood just a bunch of clear mucus.

I talked to my mom she has no idea and is going to bring me to the doctors soon. Do any of you have any idea on what this could be or has this ever happened to you or anyone you know?
    You might just have a yeast infection, which is really common in women. I know that brown discharge is a sign of an infection. If your taking birth control, sometimes that's just a side affect.

Comment

• hope your doctr has gvn u d best guidance.thou one thing i can say is u wil b fine very soon bt dnt think abt it too much cz it wil leads to mood swing issues.tk cr.

Comment

• Hi Nicole,
        Sounds like a trip to the GP is definitely the best idea!
        You may want to consider going on some kind of birth control that can make you cycle more regular and even, like The Pill. It also helps with any period pain you might get. It would help you know when you're going to get your period and for how long. The Pill is not just for contraception.
        Might be something you want to consider talking to your GP about

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Epilady?!?

Oh man... I have something like this — but I don't really use the epilation part of it anymore. It's an electric shaver (which I DO use) that has an...

Today, 05:16 PM By Alison H.
        • Reply to Ex boyfriend dilemma

It's almost impossible to know how your baby will look like.

Today, 02:15 PM By ferahunt
        • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me?

never wanted to get married let alone have kids
          also, have health issues that would make caring for an infant difficult

after being...

Today, 10:12 AM By amy40
        • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me?

I'm also childfree by choice. I never felt the desire to have kids. I also have some other health issues that would make pregnancy and care for an infant...

Today, 05:11 AM By Laura V.
        • Reply to Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating?

Totaly agreed...

Yesterday, 01:28 PM By Louna11

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
          looked it up & says vulvodynia
          however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
        • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
        Working...
        X