Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown spotting day 10 of cycle and 2 days after intercourse

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown spotting day 10 of cycle and 2 days after intercourse

Hi everyone! I am on day 10 of my cycle. I usually have a 29 day cycle. 2 days ago I had intercourse with my boyfriend 3 times in one night. It was not dry but was deep penetration and he did cum in me. Now mid day today I noticed dark brown spotting about 2 inch streak in my undies and its kinda thick. And so I put on a panty liner and now about the same amount again 8 hours later. I've read about ovulation bleeding but can this occur on day 10 of my cycle?? Or could implantation bleeding happen this soon?? Or is this just bleeding from the sex.
    Side note: I do not know what day I ovulate but I used an lh surge test today and none was detected. Also my period ended on day 6 of my cycle could this just be blood left from my period??? Anyone who has experienced this please help

• Are you on birth control?

If so, could just be break through bleeding.

Comment

• I am but i forget to take it a lot .... I remember about 3 days a week. U think that could be why?? Thanks so much for the feedback!!

Comment

• Since you are not taking it the same time everyday, that is very likely the reason for the brown discharge/breakthrough bleeding.

Comment

• Okay good now I can stop worrying! thank you!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Epilady?!?

Oh man... I have something like this — but I don't really use the epilation part of it anymore. It's an electric shaver (which I DO use) that has an...

Today, 05:16 PM By Alison H.
          • Reply to Ex boyfriend dilemma

It's almost impossible to know how your baby will look like.

Today, 02:15 PM By ferahunt
          • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me?

never wanted to get married let alone have kids
            also, have health issues that would make caring for an infant difficult

after being...

Today, 10:12 AM By amy40
          • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me?

I'm also childfree by choice. I never felt the desire to have kids. I also have some other health issues that would make pregnancy and care for an infant...

Today, 05:11 AM By Laura V.
          • Reply to Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating?

Totaly agreed...

Yesterday, 01:28 PM By Louna11

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
            looked it up & says vulvodynia
            however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
          • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
          Working...
          X