Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

period late and short.. should i be worried?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• period late and short.. should i be worried?

Hi!
    My period this month was 3 days late and only lasted 2 days (it usually lasts around 5 days). i am on birth control so i am normally pretty regular from month to month.
    i have been getting waves of extreme nausea on and off for about three days. i havent thrown up though. also, i have noticed that i have been more emotional than normal. for example, i cried when my fiance had to go to work because i didnt want to be alone.
    i have been have diarrhea like cramps too (sorry for tmi!)
    any thoughts? should i visit my doctor?
    thanks!

• Sounds very much like you may be pregnant. !!

Comment

• Really? I was thinking that but I don't know lol.
      I got off of my period Sunday but today I felt like I started it twice but when I checked it was a lot of clear stuff.. and I'm still bloated.
      Should I go to my doctor or take a test first?

Comment

• I'm in the same boat you are, but without the birth control. I haven't been on birth control for a year. I'm hopefully getting a blood test on Thursday. I've taken hpts and all were negative, but still have all the symptoms of being pregnant. And I had a pap smear done and no infections or stds... so yup. I'm waiting for my next period to come. But every day I feel like it's gonna happen, but doesn't.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X