Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Period, back after, 14 days?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period, back after, 14 days?

Okay, so I had my period on July 11th. I started to exercise pretty heavily 3 weeks prior to it. Anyways, my period came on Day 27 (it usually is 28 to 35 days) and the period was so light. Like it was just a few spots on my tampon. I took a hospital pregnancy test and I was not pregnant. However, 2 days ago my boyfriend and I were messing around. He didn't go inside of me or even ejaculate. He just penetrated against me.
    Last night (July 22nd) I had 32 ounces of Coke Zero at 9pm, that was a bad idea since I don't drink caffeine very often. I couldn't sleep so around 1am (July 23rd- today) to wind down I exercised for about an hour. After I fell asleep. I woke up tho 6 hours later with dark brown, dry, and thick blood in my underwear. Is this from the exercise? My period? Or am I pregnant? Please help I'm really worried about it.

• Anytime I start up with a vigorous exercise routine, my period is off that first month. I've been 2 weeks late, I've had it where it was really light, etc... exercise and changing your eating habits can throw off your cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by lizzardb63 View Post
      Anytime I start up with a vigorous exercise routine, my period is off that first month. I've been 2 weeks late, I've had it where it was really light, etc... exercise and changing your eating habits can throw off your cycle.
      Yeah, I've been reading about that. I mean I'm not complaining about it being light, I just don't like having it 2 weeks again. It's so annoying. I'm probably going to try birth control again. I had one brand of them that did work. There was only one side effect that I had with it (Ortho tri-cylen)

Comment

• You might not get it in 2 weeks, and instead this might "reset" your cycle. That's what happened to me. I was 2 weeks late, but it reset my timing for 2 weeks later than it was before. Never know.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Epilady?!?

Oh man... I have something like this — but I don't really use the epilation part of it anymore. It's an electric shaver (which I DO use) that has an...

Today, 05:16 PM By Alison H.
        • Reply to Ex boyfriend dilemma

It's almost impossible to know how your baby will look like.

Today, 02:15 PM By ferahunt
        • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me?

never wanted to get married let alone have kids
          also, have health issues that would make caring for an infant difficult

after being...

Today, 10:12 AM By amy40
        • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me?

I'm also childfree by choice. I never felt the desire to have kids. I also have some other health issues that would make pregnancy and care for an infant...

Today, 05:11 AM By Laura V.
        • Reply to Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating?

Totaly agreed...

Yesterday, 01:28 PM By Louna11

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
          looked it up & says vulvodynia
          however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
        • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
        Working...
        X