Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Discharge

I am on the pill, and have been on it for a long time. I had my period then a week later I started spotting, it was a light brown color. I have never had this before and I am 25 years old. The spotting is going on day 10, does anybody know what this could possibly be?

• i am not on the pill, but this has been going on with me for the past 4 weeks now. please let me know if you've been able to find anything out, as i am worried as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by asailorswife View Post
      i am not on the pill, but this has been going on with me for the past 4 weeks now. please let me know if you've been able to find anything out, as i am worried as well.
      I went to the gyno yesterday but he didn't seem concerned at all. He said it can happen since I'm on the pill. I'm still concerned tho and waiting to see if I get my period.

Comment

• I hope it all turns out well for you! I am seriously concerned! :-/

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X