Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help?

Hi all, im in desperate need of help.
    Last months period was on the 12th of july with that being six days late, lighter than usual with no cramps.. I then had intercourse at the later days of being fertile.. at about 5dpo I started to experience fatigue and slight nausea as well as being constantly bloated all day despite my eating habits.. this has carried on adding leg pains and headaches to my day, I then started vomitting.. 9dpo I started experiencing spotting which is barely there and coloured like a light peach.. im now at 10/11dpo and the bleeding has increased as well as the nausea and I am now experiencing intense cramps in my lower abdominal areas that reaches right under my ribs.. my boobs are insanely sensitive and ive never experienced anything like this.. with saying the bleeding has gotten heavier its still not like my usual period but heavier than the spotting.. please help im confused as its not my normal period and its way to early for it.. im due on monday and its only thursday for me.. the pain is that unbearable ive been laying here for two hours trying to sleep with no success.. confused!!!

• Update: went to the doctors today and doc has come to two conclusions being miscarriage or eptopic pregnancy.. really scared!!!

Comment

• They should be able to do an ultrasound to determine if it is an eptopic pregnancy. If it was a miscarriage they should be able to determine this as well by testing your hormone levels. What is your doctor planning on doing?
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I have to get a blood test in the morning to check my HCG levels, as well as an internal examination!.. fingerscrossed all is okay I dont think I could handle either of those outcomes

Comment

• Good luck AC! Hope the outcome is okay

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• The Submissive Husband & Dominant Wife Dynamic — Let's Talk About BDSM!

When we think of “submissive” husbands, we might envision some quiet, meek guy who is excessively subservient to his wife.

But the truth...

Today, 06:09 PM By Gena G.
          • Reply to How do I know? Menopause.

My gyne said you're in menopause when you haven't had a period for a full year. Being on birth control regulates your period and your hormones so it's...

Today, 02:15 PM By Julia W.
          • Reply to Butt Eating

Ah, butt play. Hmmm...it's not my go to area to be honest. No particular reason and I applaud those who enjoy it but I'm pretty indifferent. However,...

Yesterday, 04:05 PM By Vanessa R.
          • Reply to Butt Eating

I have a story from my days running a bar that might help with your question... It was late one night, almost closing time, when my best friend/head...

05-05-2021, 09:01 PM By TJ T.
          • Reply to Do You Think Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing? If So, How?

I remember when that happened. It annoyed me to say the least, her reaction to “how the other half” must live — as though it didn’t exist until...

05-04-2021, 10:19 AM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X