Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Weird Lump in Vag!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Weird Lump in Vag!

Hello i am in need of an answer desperately! I am 20 years old and sexually active but not all the time due to the long distance relationship. About a 2 weeks ago i started noticing that my vag was itching in and around the area and it hurt to pee sometimes so i started treating myself for a yeast infection via Miconazol nitrate suppositories with ph balancing soap.(also was drinking cranberry juice if it was a urinary tract infection) (all symptoms started a week before my period and were treated on my period) Though the symptoms seem to be decreasing i have this lump between my urethra and vaginal wall on the inside. It is painless but it has me worried about all these things like an std or cancer.
    I seem to have a whole mesh of problems and on top of that my mother lost her job and we have no health insurgence. We only practice safe sex so i am befuddled about my current situation. I've read a few other females on the internet with the same problem but no solution, please help!

• There are Free or Income based Women's Clinic's.
    It is best to get checked out.

Try Planned Parenthood. You can get Free Condoms and Birth Control,so you can continue Safe Sex.
    There are also Women's Health Clinic's that give Free Mammograms and Pap Smears.While they are " Down there " for the Pap, you can bring it up ,The lump that is .
    Both places do free STD testing .

Comment

• It's probably a cyst. The vaginal area has little pores the same as your face that secrete moisturizer. Sometimes these get clogged especially if they get dry and you get a lump. It goes away after a week or 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by kira View Post
        It's probably a cyst. The vaginal area has little pores the same as your face that secrete moisturizer. Sometimes these get clogged especially if they get dry and you get a lump. It goes away after a week or 2.
        That is what most places say but it doesn't hurt like a cyst should and it doesnt look or feel like a cyst, no leakage of any type either.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to How do I know? Menopause.

My gyne said you're in menopause when you haven't had a period for a full year. Being on birth control regulates your period and your hormones so it's...

Today, 02:15 PM By Julia W.
        • Reply to Butt Eating

Ah, butt play. Hmmm...it's not my go to area to be honest. No particular reason and I applaud those who enjoy it but I'm pretty indifferent. However,...

Yesterday, 04:05 PM By Vanessa R.
        • Reply to Butt Eating

I have a story from my days running a bar that might help with your question... It was late one night, almost closing time, when my best friend/head...

05-05-2021, 09:01 PM By TJ T.
        • Reply to Do You Think Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing? If So, How?

I remember when that happened. It annoyed me to say the least, her reaction to “how the other half” must live — as though it didn’t exist until...

05-04-2021, 10:19 AM By Alison H.
        • Reply to Do You Think Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing? If So, How?

Wednesday L.F. I agree, but I also think that some people may not feel as if they'd "qualify" as attractive/pretty (or at least, not enough...

05-03-2021, 01:06 PM By Emily D.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Spontaneous Orgasm

Does anyone know if "spontaneous orgasm" for women is a thing? You know, like you are just going along minding your own business one moment...

04-28-2021, 09:24 AM By FeelingWeird
        • What is your favorite sex toy?

Do you have a favorite sex toy that you can't live without? What is it and where did you get it?

04-24-2021, 11:20 AM By Julia W.
        • Increased UTIs and BV with hormonal IUD?

I've had my hormonal IUD for several years now (Lyletta) and every since I got it I've been really prone to UTIs and BV/yeast infection type situations....

04-18-2021, 01:48 PM By Gena G.
        • Cleaning your sex toys

Hey WHI friends! I've been writing about cleaning sex toys. I hope people know that you should be cleaning them on the reg. Like every time you use them!...

04-16-2021, 02:22 PM By Julia W.
        • Low Arousal

Hello! New here!
          Im 31, woman married to a man. My husband is extremely helpful when it comes to sex, doing anything I might enjoy. We’ve been...

04-16-2021, 01:50 PM By CourtneyCourtney
        Working...
        X