Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinons Needed

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinons Needed

Good morning, I am 25 years of age and dont always have a perfectly scheduled period. However I was due for my period on the 16th of the month, it is now the 21st and i have not received it. I dont even feel the symptoms of a period. I have a head cold and i have been taking tylenol severe cold and flu. I have done some research and i see that if you are sick it could delay ovulation however i didnt get sick until friday evening. i was not sick two weeks ago when ovulation was to occur.

I also am experiencing a different odor to discharge then normal... would that have something to do with a late period or my head cold or the cold meds i have been taking?

any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

• I don't think your cold would be related to a late period.

As for the smell, that would indicate an infection. Do you have more discharge than normal? Is it a different color or texture?

If you don't have perfectly scheduled periods, it could just be an off period. Have you had unprotected sex recently that it could be pregnancy?

Comment

• The discharge is whitish clear in color, not really a different consistancy, more then usual yes.

as far as unprotected sex, yes but there was a form of BC being used.

would pregnancy test tell that this soon after a missed period?

Comment

• I will be taking a Pregnancy test when i get home which will answer part of my question.

the other part, as far a discharge, i only have an un usual odor i dont even want to say foul just different, i am not sure if its fishy or just a tart smell. i have been taking tylenol cold and flu it almost smells like the coating on the medicine. i stopped taking the medicine the day before yesterday but still have the odor today. i dont feel anything else no itching or swelling or anything

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• The Submissive Husband & Dominant Wife Dynamic — Let's Talk About BDSM!

When we think of “submissive” husbands, we might envision some quiet, meek guy who is excessively subservient to his wife.

But the truth...

Today, 06:09 PM By Gena G.
        • Reply to How do I know? Menopause.

My gyne said you're in menopause when you haven't had a period for a full year. Being on birth control regulates your period and your hormones so it's...

Today, 02:15 PM By Julia W.
        • Reply to Butt Eating

Ah, butt play. Hmmm...it's not my go to area to be honest. No particular reason and I applaud those who enjoy it but I'm pretty indifferent. However,...

Yesterday, 04:05 PM By Vanessa R.
        • Reply to Butt Eating

I have a story from my days running a bar that might help with your question... It was late one night, almost closing time, when my best friend/head...

05-05-2021, 09:01 PM By TJ T.
        • Reply to Do You Think Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing? If So, How?

I remember when that happened. It annoyed me to say the least, her reaction to “how the other half” must live — as though it didn’t exist until...

05-04-2021, 10:19 AM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X