Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no brainer question

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no brainer question

I was delayed for 5days but I just had my period last nov 25. I know that people might think that this is a no brainer question but is it possible that you could still be pregnant even if you had your period?
    budz:p

• Yes, you can still have your period when pregnant. Usually it's not a typical period though. It tends to be shorter, lighter and the blood tends to be more brown than red. (I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Comment

• i had my period on the 6 to the 10 and last night i started having brown discharge and today it i see blood and brown stuff .and i have two kids already i dont remeber this can you tell me have you every heard of anyone with this problem i wounder what wrong

Comment

• sourpass

hi, sourpass

I have the same question, because i couldnt make out the answer for this puzzle. can you be pregnant and have regular periods which is red bleeding for consecutive 2-3 days and still be pregnant.

have you experienced the situation or anyone who has please give relevant feedbacks since i am also a victim of sexual harrasment.

thanking you
        narmeen

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X