Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this?!?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?!?

So, I was using the bathroom last night and found a really weird discharge from my vagina on my toilet paper. It was semi-clear. super thick, long, elasticy and had no odor. A little background on my periods in cause it has anything to do with it. I was on NuvaRing for almost a year and a half before I took it out for the last time on September 12. My last cycle was September 11-14. I would have replaced my NuvaRing on September 19, but my husband and I are thinking about kiddos in the near future, so I went ahead and got off of BC. If anyone knows what this is, please chime in! Thanks!
    Last edited by Alison H.; 08-21-2020, 03:29 PM. Reason: link removal

• Sounds like ovulation type mucus. I had what sounds like the same thing 2 weeks after stopping the progestin only pill. Can't see the picture.
    “...choose to believe in your own myth
    your own glamour
    your own spell
    a young woman who does this
    (even if she is just pretending)
    has everything....”
    ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

• If the picture is graphic and includes body parts , we won't allow it on this Forum. Your explanation is sufficient though.

I agree with Calibri, it sounds like ovulation mucus.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Ovulation mucus? Hm. Ok, at least this is something I can google about now! Thanks ladies!

Comment

• You might have better luck googling for Cervical Mucus.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
          ― Bodhidharma

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Are you energized after sex? Or ready to sleep?

We were talking one day about the timing of sex. He is charged up and energized following sex, and I'm super relaxed and usually want to sleep. We're...

09-24-2020, 04:58 AM By atskitty2
          • Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
          • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
          Working...
          X