Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely Sexually Sensitive Nipples [Considering a mastectomy to solve the issue]

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely Sexually Sensitive Nipples [Considering a mastectomy to solve the issue]

For years [4] I have been dealing with the issue of over-sexually sensitive nipples. It started out as just the shirt would bother me at the same hour every day.... But then it became permanent.
    I had to start wearing tape on them so they would at least let me go through my day.
    But for the past 2 months it has been getting worse. The left side mainly is the most sensitive of both and recently it has been getting hard and for some reason stimulates on it's own even though I have it covered with nipple petals [I am lucky I found them, because I was starting to get blood sores because of wearing tape] and occasionally as well even when I am not wearing a shirt and sitting like I usually do, it will start to do it, even in heat.
    For a while I have been considering to get a mastectomy done, but now more than ever I have been decided to look up correct information in the matter. I keep on trying to find if there are any solutions to this, but in no place I see anybody ever talking about this.
    A few answers I have found to solve the problem are to simply wear tape on them [which did a horrible job as you read above]
    This has led me to just want to take the out of my body to stop the horrible feeling.

I do not want to change gender, I just want my entire breast organism removed so I can live without the worry that my tape will rip in public and go through the embarrassment of being with this condition in public.
    I also have managed to get an appointment with a doctor [after a long time of not being able to have one] but it is too far away. I really need information on this As soon as possible.

It sucks when you can't even hug your mom without getting the feeling. It's not like I wanna be horny forever.

• do you know what gynecomastia is look on Google then ask your doc i have the same problem and have for years i wear a nursing nipple shield over my nipples also have your breast started to grow it sounds like it want be long before you see growth don't make the mistake of surgery my doc told me never never would he have breast surgery write me back and lets talk

Comment

• My breasts grew on me when I was 9 [way longer before it even ocurred] and they are still the same size. It is not really swelling in any way and much less painful, it is simply over-receiving stimulation which my body for some reason finds arousing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MargarineHater View Post
        My breasts grew on me when I was 9 [way longer before it even ocurred] and they are still the same size. It is not really swelling in any way and much less painful, it is simply over-receiving stimulation which my body for some reason finds arousing.
        The reason why I am thinking of surgery even is because I really never wanted them in the first place, they are always in the way, and just as I was getting used to them the issue came out of nowhere and has been making me uneasy since.

Comment

• please do not remove your breast i spoke to my doctor about this and he said they can grow back deformed or if the surgery is drastic you can ruin your chest for life ,you can use a desensitizing cream on your nipples like lidacane just how big are your breast i am a DDD so i know how you feel

Comment

• Originally posted by manbreast View Post
            please do not remove your breast i spoke to my doctor about this and he said they can grow back deformed or if the surgery is drastic you can ruin your chest for life ,you can use a desensitizing cream on your nipples like lidacane just how big are your breast i am a DDD so i know how you feel
            I am not even size A. Honestly, I know your concern, but I have been scarred emotionally for years because of them; Because of how they affected my life and the way I am; I really need them gone.
            But at least it would be nice to find something that would numb them so I can at least go by the day without the severe bother.

Comment

• hello i wear a molded cup bra but sometimes i still have to use nipple shields you can use absorbine jr or any hemorrhoid pain med's or at some shops or pharmacy you can buy Delay cream used in men for desensitizing the P E (delaying climax)any lidocane cream will numb them for a while that is why i have to wear a bra i cant stand it if i dont

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X