Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persistent discharge daily for 2 years: resembles skim milk, pours out, please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persistent discharge daily for 2 years: resembles skim milk, pours out, please help

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I've been searching forums and visiting doctors for 2 years and have not found an answer for this embarrassing, persistent, copious discharge.

Background:
    1. In the past two years, I have had three rounds of all available tests for STIs, BV, trichomoniasis, yeast infections, cervical infections... You name it, I've had it tested. All tests have been 100% negative.
    2. My partner and I use condoms 100% of the time.
    3. I have taken combined (estrogen and progesterone) oral contraceptive pills for 10 years. Three months ago, I switched to progesterone-only oral contraceptive pills. This change did not cause my discharge to change at all.

So, for the past 2 years, every single day that I am not menstruating, I experience odorless discharge that looks exactly like skim milk (not viscous, not mucus-y, not egg-white, not stretchy) that pours out of my vagina 10-15 times per day. I once wore a DivaCup for 12 hours while not on my period and I collected a full cup of this discharge. It is definitely coming from my cervix/vagina, not urethra. It drips down my legs when I am not wearing underwear. It drips out of me when I use the bathroom. It creates a large puddle on the sheets everytime I have sex (with a condom, always).

I am so, so embarrassed by it. I avoid sex with my partner for fear of getting copious amounts of water-like discharge all over him.

I don't know what to do... Any advice would be so very appreciated.

• If there is anyone who has even if the smallest piece of advice, I would be so grateful! I don't want to keep avoiding my boyfriend and feeling so disgusted with myself.

Comment

• If your 2 docs couldnt help, just maybe try some natural remedies if you can find people to help there. Maybe some detoxification needed.

Comment

• Do you know that it is bothering your boyfriend? if you test negative for any infection and aren't in pain / no bad odor... could just be normal?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X