Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need clarification

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need clarification

I am 42 years old and lately I have had unprotected sex during my minstural time, what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Please help

Thanks

• Well....

My boyfriend and I have been together over three years (I am 28, he is 29), we have had unprotected sex since almost the beginning and I haven't gotten pregnant. Of course he pulls out, but pre-cum can get people pregnant. I think it is all depending on your body, your cycle, your age, and how accurate your partner is.

If he "finishes" in you, then you will probably end up pregnant.

Good luck!

Comment

• It is true that you can get pregnant regardless of him pulling out or not. It also does not necessarilly matter what time of the month you do it because sperm can remain inside for a short period which can sometimes be just long enough to do their job. And yes, it depends on many variables.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X