Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abdominal cramps, increased appetite after irregular period.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abdominal cramps, increased appetite after irregular period.

Hello all,
    I just posed a blog about having a missed then irregular period ("2 weeks late, then spotting...what's going on?"). No, I haven't gone to the doc. Again, I still don't have any money.
    However, after the spotting finally stopped the cramping has stayed. It's mostly along the right lower abdomen and all across the lower abdominals, I get extremely bad cramping while on my regular cycle and this time it only happened for that single day, but now it's staying almost constant. It's not just a dull ache but more of stabbing pains and I've also been experiencing mild to severe headaches and an increased appetite, and just recently I've developed a strange yellow-ish white discharge which smells awful...kinda fishy. I've tried looking up my symptoms and everything but nothing sounds right.
    If anybody might have had this before or knows what it might be please let me know. I'm very confused.

• If i was you i would try my best to get the money together to see a Doc. because it sounds like you could have some type of Infection going on, The fishy smell makes me think BV an if thats the case the only way to get rid of it is thru the Doc. because it wont go away on its own, The yellowish discharge, cramping an increase in appetite could be caused from pregnancy some women have a yellowish discharge during pregnancy. An you could be pregnant an have BV because some women get Infections during pregnancy from all the hormone changes goin on in the body, So if i was you id take a pregnancy test an see a Doc. because thats the only way to know whats going on for sure.

Comment

• I didn't see your other post, did you already take a pregnancy test and it came out negative? Sounds like pregnancy symptoms. If not, you should definitely see a dr, you've got something going on there.
      -Lynn

Comment

• Yes, 3 of them. They were all negative. I know I do. But my job only pays $7.50/hr and I'm not even guaranteed 30 hours a week! I am trying, honestly. When I do end up going I'll let you guys know what's going on, perhaps let some other girl who's having the same problems know what might be going on in her body.

Comment

• ME too!

I just recently had a miscarriage 2 months ago and have been taking it easy since.my doctor and friends think i may have had the miscarriage because i am only 17 and my body may not have been ready..? i have had the same appetite, cramping, no spotting though. I have been cramping for about 2/3 weeks or so. sometimes bad sometimes not so bad. I feel like i did last time i was preggo....BLOATED, CRAMPING,FREQUENT URINATION, BEING UNCOMFORTABLE(ALL THE TIME!!!) It sucks but if i am pregnant again i will be happy because i still feel pain, i lost a part of me( i just want that back) but i had a little bit of discharge when i was pregnant and took 7 tests all but one was positive. i have been having discharge but no odor this month too and i am 2days late. I just want to know whats going on? i went to the doctor she hasnt told me anything. am i pregnant? whats wrong with me?

Comment

• GO GO GO to the health clinic. You need to see a DR immediately. You sound like you have an infection and tests are not always right. You could have a tubal pregnancy, you could have so many things please sweetie go to the clinic or find a planned parenthood center. They will understand and I think it is free. If you continue to have problems go to a community hospital they will let you make payments just go somewhere please. If you have a regualr gyno call them and let them know and see if you can make payments. Either way you have options. Not knowing is not one of them. You are young and this can affect your future with your body. Please go to clinic or planned parenthood or somewhere please.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

Welcome to WHI. You are not dumb. Who a person ends up falling in love with is often not a conscious decision. Trying to convert a person who views having...

Today, 08:20 AM By jns
            • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Your partner needs to spend a lot of time on foreplay. its all about foreplay. I'm just going to come out and say it. there is too much emphasis put on...

Today, 05:34 AM By Little_Man_in_the_Boat
            • Am I dumb to love him?

Guy make it very clear to girl that it just a "transaction". If girl agreed, they will have sex. If not then there nothing left to talk about....

Today, 04:17 AM By sahw2015
            • Reply to Cleaning your sex toys

I'm a big fan of soap and warm water to clean my sex toys. I don't worry about full sterilization because I don't share my toys and they rarely get so...

Yesterday, 01:29 PM By Kayla Lords
            • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

I hear two things in this....

You're going through your own stuff - gaining weight, feeling depressed, being kind of "out of it"...

Yesterday, 01:28 PM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X