Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

hello everyone, hope someone can help....ok so my period is not due until the 17th , 18th or19th of this month, but a few days ago i started bleeding a bit then it stopped like for a day and started back again today, i dont have to wear a pad but a shield is nessesary. this have happend to me alot of times, one time i went into the ER for it, the doctor said it was a bladder infection, he gave me a prescription for pills so i took it and i was fine , until it happend again then i went to see the GYN doctor she did all different kind of test, at one point she taught i might of had a cis but turned out i did not so everything was fine then, she said nothing was wrong. recently, in january it happend again so i went to see another doctor that someone had recommend to me, she said that my period might be irregular so she put me on birth control for 3 months everything was fine, i did not bleed accept for my period. ok so now, its happening AGAIN!!! i dont think i'm pregnant, i just wonder why is this always happening to me no matter what i try it keeps coming back. i'm not bleeding alot like my period but enough to worry about. please help!! thanks

• Irreularity

I First Think And Know U Should Consult A Gyn. It May Be Related To The Pills, Or If U Are Like Me Under Stress , There Is No Telling. Please Call Or Visit A Doctor, And Give Them Your Medical History. It Could Be A Bladder Iffection Or Uti.

Comment

• i have been to so many different doctors for this.....but i will consider going. thanks for the reply.

Comment

• First off, you would really know if you had a bladder infection that severe. Bladder infections do not cause bleeding until they are farther along and by that point, you will feel severe burning when you urinate and you will feel the need to urinate all the time. The blood would actually be found in your urine and not the same place you have your period. So that is something entirely different.

So are your period coming once a month? And just sometimes a little bit of bleeding a week or two before? If you are getting your periods monthly and they are just off by a couple of weeks at times, there should be nothing to worry about. You just have irregular periods. I am sure that is what it is if you have been checked out by multiple doctors. Most women experience that at some time in their lives. Your period can vary in length, time of arrival, amount of blood, thickness and color of blood, amount of cramping, etc. Birth control is not a gauranteed method of controlling your period either. It has a high success rate with some BC, but not always. Keep in mind, it is not necessary to control your period like that. Your body is doing what it needs to do. Stress and unhealthy lifestyles will cause irregular bleeding and it is normal.

If it's really bothering you to have it irregular, tell your doc to try a different birth control for you. But honestly, don't take it unless you really need it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X