Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Wrong!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Wrong!

i have had my tubes tied for now over 5 yrs ago. Most months i have regular cycles. I have been under no more stress than usual. I have not had a period since beginning of May, its now been 2 mos. I have not taken any test, however i feel tired all the time, and quite moody. I hve frequent urination and excessive saliva,, (gross) and I feel thing in my lower tummy at night. My spouse would really be upset if we were expecting. There are a few women I work with that have gotten pregnant after there tubal- I am quite worried, but hate to go to doc for fear of some bad news, and I really don't have money for test right now!

• hello...i think u should go see your doctor, that would be the best and safest thing to do. i was just talking with one of my friends she also told me she tied her tubed 5 years ago but her period is 10 days late, she planning on taking a pregnancy test, so there is a possibility u might be pregnant.

Comment

• Have your tubes tied, just like all other means of birth control is NEVER 100% effective. Many women have indeed gotten pregnant after having that procedure. My grandmother was one of those people. You may be pregnant, or there may be something else going on in there that is making you feel strange and show symptoms. I agree that you should go see your doctor. If you like, you could take a couple of home pregnancy tests and see if you are indeed pregnant before you go to the doc. If you are pg, then you'll have your answer. If not, then you definately need to go to the doc.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X