Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bathroom trouble

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bathroom trouble

whats wrong with me it seems like every 10-15 min i have to pee i itook a pregnancy test it came out negative what else could it be?

• hello.....have u been drinking alot of water lately? that could be one of the reasons u go every 1-

Comment

• hello.....have u been drinking alot of water lately? that could be one of the reasons u go every 10 -15 mins or it could be a UTI. if infact u are pregnant, its probably too early to determine that u are pregnant . those are just some of the things i taught might be the cause.

Comment

• I agree with Patricia that it could be an increased consumption of liquids that maybe you just haven't noticed.

It could very well be a urinary tract infection. They are usually accompanied by abdominal pain, urge to urinate even when you don't need to, burning when you urinate, and blood in the urine. All of those symptoms start to arise as a UTI gets worse.

You may also have a condition known as Over-Active Bladder. They make medications for this.

There are also some other health conditions which can cause frequent urination. The only way to be sure of anything is to see your doctor.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X