Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Please Help Me, I Don't Know What To Do!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Please Help Me, I Don't Know What To Do!!!!

Hello ladies, i have a problem... my vagina is itchy,red,swollen,sore,and it burns and hurts when i have sex, or douche, and there is white creamy stuff all over it. This just started a few days ago and it hasn't stopped yet. i don't know what to do. could someone please help me?

• don't worry

Hi, it sounds like a common yeast infection. When the weather is hot (particularily in the summer) women are at a greater risk of yeast infections. I almost always get one in the summer...a real pain in the ***...but normal...It's probably not an std, from what you described. Your doctor can prescribe diflucan (an oral pill) that will clear it up in a matter of days. Good Luck

Comment

• I agree... sounds like you have a common yeast infection. Just go to your grocery store and buy some over the counter medication such as Vagisil or Monistat and you can treat your infection within 1 to 5 days depending on the package you buy. Look for the ones with the extra tube of anti-itch cream. That will really help you out!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X