Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY painful breast

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY painful breast

Hi-I'm new here and I'm glad I found you.
    Acouple of days ago my breast started to ache. Since January this has been happening. This time they are killing me!!! I took my bra off last night and thought I was going to cry. My period isnt for another 10 days or so. I have been on the pill off and on for 18 years. So I dont know if that has anything to do w/ it. I am on the pill now and have been for a solid two years. This seems to happen every month before my period but this month is really bad.
    Any advise or info would be helpful.
    Thankyou

• It is normal to experience breast tenderness the first week before and also during your period. As time passes, our hormones change which will directly change the symptoms we experience on a monthly basis. Since you get pain monthly, I am sure it's most likely just normal hormones.

Comment

• Thankyou for your reply. I never had breast tenderness before or during my period so I wondering what might be going on w/ me. I guess getting older is full of surprises!!!
      Thankyou again!

Comment

• Painful Breasts

I have had that so many times. Even had an ulta sound because I was so worried that breast cance would be setting in. I was told to get off the caffiene and take 1 vitamin E daily. Don't do more then 1 a day it can damage your heart. This really helped.

Comment

• Thankyou for your post. They are still killing, to the point where I dont even want to put on a bra. This is one month that I hope my period comes soon!!
          Thanks again

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X