Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haemmoroids like skin growths inside vagina??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haemmoroids like skin growths inside vagina??

I am so scared, I just found all these skin taggy,rough to touch things lumps of skin inside my vagina, theyre like haemorrhoids?? nothing on the outside bust just insideI haven't had a smear for three years and have just booked one in but its not for two weeks. Am really worried Ive had cancer growing for that long or something really abnormal is going on. Such bad timing - I have a date with a guy I met last week tomorrow How embarrassing, even if we had sex I don't think he would be able to get it in with those all around. Does anyone know if this sounds like cancer or could they just be benign. Why do embarrassing things like this always happen to me Feeling so upset. I couldn't get a appt at short notice at gyno, but am going to try another clinic on Monday who say they can fit emergencys in. I don't want surgery down there!! Oh my god. Ive only just noticed all this, and theres a bit of a throbbing going on no pain though.

• Ive had another look and am now wondering, can you see the gspot if you do a self exam?? I don't think it can be my cervix as it is Right There when I look in the mirror its just soft protruding down from the top membraine sorta a round squishy thing?! God im hopeless aren't I, haven't had sex so long I forget about that part of my body and what it should look like! If anyone has advice please let me know!

Comment

• is it my hymen ring??? (googling like crazy!) why have I never noticed it before. it does mention skin tags on either side.. I wonder if this is what it could be **please be**. Really frustrated me that gynos don't keep a few appts free a week for ppl like me! Waiting games are no fun. Just trying to get some reassurance.
      Last edited by MJ1985; 01-08-2015, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• “Remnants of the hymen are referred to as carunculae myrtiformes, or hymenales but are most commonly referred to as hymenal tags.” Healing Passage, Anne Frye, p. 52.

Are these what you are seeing? Normal vaginas have a lot of variation and uniqueness, but they are all of the same general theme.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• yeah I actually think this is what im feeling/ looking at. The things you learn when you are 29.

Comment

• It's kind of interesting, a woman who has had just a few male partners may know what a penis looks like and what variations there are better than the typical man. Likewise, a man who has had several female partners may know what a vagina looks like and what variations there are better than the typical woman.

I've always enjoyed giving oral to a female partner. It has allowed me to observe the variations of vulva and the vagina.

Keep on learning. There is a lot more out there to understand.
            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

Today, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
            • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

Today, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

Yesterday, 10:23 AM By amy40
            • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

Yesterday, 04:22 AM By atskitty2
            • Reply to Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Welcome to Women's Health Interactive Forums. Could you go into the details a bit more? Not just the physical aspects but also how you relate to each...

07-30-2020, 03:44 PM By jns

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X