Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

I’ve had four kids. I need to tighten my vagina. What are the best exercises?

• Kegel exercises. A quick google search will unearth many websites showing how to do this. Must do it at least three times a day. Basically squeezing your pelvic floor (find it by trying to stop flow of urine). Always do with an empty bladder to avoid getting a UTI. Squeeze and hold your pelvic floor for a count of 10 (or whatever you can get to working up to a count of 10). Let your muscles then relax completely. do this 10 times, repeat three times a day. You will get to where you can hold it for minutes at a time. This takes time and diligence, but it is doable. It will help your pleasure during sex as well. Your older self with thank you for this! However you must keep this up for the rest of your life. Consider it vagina fitness!

Comment

• Above the answer is accurate. Exercise like kegel exercise is more effective. You can try vaginal tightening gel or pill that adjust for your body.

Comment

• You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little egg shaped sex toys that you can insert and practice kegels with. They help to provide even more strength training for the internal muscles of your vagina. Using kegel balls can also increase the pleasure of your orgasms and help with sexual stamina!

Comment

• Definitely agree with everyone but especially about the kegel balls Zoë T. mentioned! I remember buying a set online a few years ago just because and I was really impressed with how easy they were to use and beneficial not long after. Mine were super cute, pale pink and made of body safe silicone. It actually had two pairs, so it was a great deal. But I can't find them...I forgot all about them until recently and now I have no clue where they're hiding in my house. I might have to bite the bullet and reorder...hopefully I can find the same ones.

But using a product like that could really help, especially since I find regular kegels to be hard for me to do simply because I get distracted easily and end up not really doing them properly. So using a product could make that more convenient and fun!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Recommend a C-Ring?

That’s good to know. Thanks! I have a HO Curve g-spotter, and fine that bass/treble tech to be pretty cool. I’ll def check out what else they have...

Yesterday, 02:31 AM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Reply to Why Are Some Men Afraid Of Marriage? He Just Won't Propose!

I also agree with Gena G. -- in both my marriages, we talked about what we wanted and what our future might look like, including marriage, long before...

01-14-2022, 09:35 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to What

As someone who has had really awful relationships, relationships that started well and ended badly, and a (current) solid relationship that is fulfilling...

01-14-2022, 09:29 AM By Kayla Lords
          • What

Hey All
            What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
            i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
            No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
          • Reply to Why am I crying every time we have sex?

Oh wow, that sounds very difficult. I know that when I was in a similar situation, it was simply taking me a long time to realize that my relationship...

01-12-2022, 03:50 PM By Wednesday L.F.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• What

Hey All
            What a man wants from Woman And what woman wants from Man
            i have seen people struggle with their Relationship
            No one is perfect...

01-13-2022, 03:02 AM By NewRichardMercado
          • I stopped using the birth patch, when does my period come?

So I only wore the patch for the first 3 weeks (this is my first time ever using it). As you all know after that time you’re supposed to have a patch...

01-09-2022, 04:27 AM By Sofia12330
          • Egg Donation

Have you ever donated eggs through a fertility clinic? I know that it's a pretty lengthy process and there is much to consider about egg donation, but...

12-31-2021, 04:43 PM By Zoë T.
          • Will birth patch change my period dates?

So I started using the birth patch about 3 weeks ago now. I didn’t put the first one on after a week and a half of my period. I informed myself that...

12-31-2021, 04:30 AM By Sofia12330
          • Recommend a C-Ring?

My hubs has finally agreed to give **** rings a try (though he’d be mortified that I’m telling people). But as I haven’t bought one in a few decades,...

12-28-2021, 11:00 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          Working...
          X