Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internal Vaginal Pain

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Vaginal Pain

I have been having internal pain deep inside my vaginal. It feels like the walls are inflamed. It hurts to use a tampon. When I tried it felt like all of my insides were sore. Any idea what this is?

It all started 3 months ago when I took antibiotics. Since then I have been taking difluan and using creams to try to get rid of the yeast infection my doctor said I had. Finally I had gotten everything to go away but no I am having this pain. It started a few days into my period and it was took uncomfortable to use tampons.

Btw I am 29yo, have only had sex with one guy this entire year.

The last time I went the doctor took some other cultures and gave me the cream form of flagyl.

Anyone know what this might me?

THANKS a bunch!

L

• That's a tough one, seems that you had a yeast infection and cleared it, usually obtained from lovely antibiotics, thanks we love that, but something is a-mis?

It may be that there is another infection further inside, i suggest you go back to your Doctor and mention this, unfortunately you may need more antibiotics and the cycle continues.

Love being a woman hey.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I have also had this problem I had to take 3 lots of antibiotics about 2 months ago for an ear infection which did not clear and the burning in my vagina started after that I though it was thrush from the antibiotics and used Canesten a few times and it did not clear up. I also developed have an itchand discharge, I have had swabs taken which were clear. I thought I had damaged myself inside from the thrush treatment but it will still not clear up.
      As I am 50 and passed the menopause the doctor thinks it may be Vaginal Atrophy and I have been using vaginal moisturisers which do not help. I have tried everything but no sucess yet.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X