Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!!!

hi!!! i was wondering if you guys can help me
    i had sex with my boyfriend and like 3 days later
    i realized that i have like a round thing kind of ball or a bump i dont know how to call it on the wall of my vagina
    is like 3 cm inside
    what it could i have???

• um ...

. Monitor it for a couple days as long as it is not painful and if it doesn't go away seek medical attention.

You aren't feeling your cervix by any chance are you? It could have become swollen from the sex and you are feeling it for the first time??? That would be strange for you to not know it was there before though.

Comment

• Hi Yekita.

I moved your thread to Gynocology in order to gain more responses.

It sounds like a Cyst.

This is usually caused by skin trauma, or swollen hair and is often found in the Virgina area.

Usually, they disappear on their own and they are not dangerous.

If it is still there, it's tender, or inflamed and you feel there is a slight odor then it may be "inflamed" and requires some antibiotics to treat it.

If that's the case, go and see your Doctor.

If it's gone, then hopefully that was the answer and you know for next time, if one comes up.

Hope this helped.

CW.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X