Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pain in ovaries

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain in ovaries

here is my question! sorry to be direct here
    I masturbate a bit much and never had a orgasm, still trying to find out why
    after I finish I get pains in my ovaries, is that normal? sounds but am
    clogging myself up by masturbating to much?

• I've never really heard of too much masturbating to "clog" up anything other than your mind.
    The pain in your ovary could be a host of things like a fibroid, reaction to food/chemical, emotions, etc.
    I would go to Gynecologist first, make sure there is nothing wrong and then take it from there.

Comment

• You may have a cyst on your ovary - that will cause pain. Plz go to the doc so you'll have peace of mind. take care.
      What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Comment

• Hello, I'm having the same pain. It just started happening in the last week or so. I feel bloated, crampy dull pain all the time too.

I'm curious to find out how things are going and if you ever went to the Dr. and find out what was going on? I went to the Dr. last week, but I think I need a second opinion.

Comment

• You could also have IBS, as you described bloating into the equation, and that also associates pain in the lower part of your body and confuses your thoughts to feeling like there is something wrong internally.

IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome is an un-known thing, but usually based on stress, and in-tolerence to certain food groups such as dairy, spicy foods, even meat too many times a week can add to it.

Symptoms include:

Bloated stomach
          Pain lower down like cramps
          Weakness

Try cutting out milk, eggs, cheese, spice, curry, chilli and eat a lot of greens, lean chicken, fish for a week and see if it stops, or gets a lot better, this really is the only way to check if it could be IBS.

CW
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X