Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know what's going on

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what's going on

A friend of mine wrote this, looking for advice.

It's kind of disgusting, but I have dark brown liquid in my vagina. It was coming out slowly, and now it's just staying there. Also, with a bit of probing, I find blood, as if I am bleeding, like I have a cut or something, but it does not hurt in the least.

I am thirteen, been having my period since I was 11. My period is not for another two weeks.

Do you know what's happening ?

Or what's wrong with me?

• you should go get checked out. could be a infection... or maybe your period is just getting started.
    C-A-H

Comment

• Could also just be mid-cycle random spotting, which some women have on occasion.
      Well some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I can not disagree. But I never learned nothing from playing it safe; I say fate should not tempt me. I take my chances.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X