Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I HAVE A HORRIBLE CYCLE rrrrr

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE A HORRIBLE CYCLE rrrrr

Why do I have such a wierd cycle. I read so much on how that is supposed to be for women but I could never understand it. What is all this talk with so many numbers. Okay yeah I'm ignerant to these things. My mom was never the explanitory type. Actually my mom hardly spoke to us growing up...it was mostly yelling and comparing us to our horrible dad. So I guess I just want Someone to explain to me what is wrong with me if there possibly is. I Hardly get my period and when I do it lasts foreverrr. I go a month sometimes two without getting it. When I get it it's heavy and painful. Yes, it hurts down there not only cramping. I've been to two different doc's and they said all is fine. That It might just be stress and the over weight thing but I'm 225 lbs and 5ft 5". I am not all that big for my hormones to take over Or Am I??? HELP PWEEEEZ
    ♥myteddy14me♥

• If you haven't been already, find you a good gyno not just a regular medical doctor. Not to be mean at all so please don't take it that way but you may me a bit overweight for your heigh as well that could pose a problem. I was 5'2 and weith 155 overweight, and when i lost a little weight my cycle got better.

Comment

• thanx

Thank you for the advice. I know i am over wieght and no worry's i did not get offended. I am trying my best to stick to a strick diet. I want to feel healthier and would love to have a normal cycle again. Although I know it might not be the reason for which i am not getting my period as i should i still am trying to lose the excess weight. I used to have a regular period as a young teen. It just happened to slowly but surely get wierd after starting a sexual life with the father of my children. Hopefully it is the weight. I guess I'll find out when i am back at the weight i was or somewhere around it.
      ♥myteddy14me♥

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X