Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird discharge

This has not been happening long. normally i might have some thick white discharge from my vagina, but the strange part is, after sex, there will be a funny green colour. me and my boyfriend came to the conclusion it isn't him,as he looks normal when he goes.

i dont have itching or pain or anything else, just very odd discharge, can anyone help?

• Originally posted by Compleatly_in_love View Post
    This has not been happening long. normally i might have some thick white discharge from my vagina, but the strange part is, after sex, there will be a funny green colour. me and my boyfriend came to the conclusion it isn't him,as he looks normal when he goes.

i dont have itching or pain or anything else, just very odd discharge, can anyone help?

Well it appears that you have olimated thrush...

Um, green? wow never, ever, ever, heard of green?

I think this can only honesty be an answer from your Doctor I doubt that anyone can answer this one...

Make an appointment and pose the question sorry.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• yeah, green/grey. green is the best way to descibe it. not lke green grass, but green with a grey tint, and that only comes after sex.

Comment

• It could be an std. Plz go to the doc and get checked so you know for sure. Take care!
        What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Comment

• is not an std, as my boyfriend has never slept with anyone else, and i only have once before, and used a condom, so defo not that

Comment

• yo, condums don't protect against std's. condoms.. like all everything else in the world.. has pores.. little holes. tiny holes that u can't see with the naked eyes. the pores are usually (not always) too small for sperm cells to pass through.. but the condum pores are huge compaired to the AID's virus. get checked out. both of yall it's scary I KNOW!

Comment

• okay two things, how green is green cause green is not normally good. And does this happen everytime? Also going by what you said how do you know its not him, how does he look normal when he goes? Does he masturbate in front of you and cum on you and you check the color? Need to rethink that. Also, where are you having sex or with anything kinky? lotions? fabric that is green that might bleed color when you sweat? Does it happen all the time? Everywhere you do it? And how do you see the green? In the toilet, condom? Lots of issues, mostly if it is just coming from inside your body you might have an infection that you or he did not even know about it. Make a list of how often this happens and go see the doc soon please.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X