Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird question... what is the average areola size?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird question... what is the average areola size?

Just curious, because I'm slightly freaked out at the thought that mine are larger than average and that I have "dinner plates" for nipples...
    Does anyone have stats for what an average would be?

• Why worry about it? They are what they are. Guys generally love boobs regardless, some have decided preferences but if they are attracted to you, those will be flexible!

Comment

• haha... I used to think mine were HUGE too... but seriously, I wouldn't worry about it. My husband (and any other guy I've been with before him) seemed to love my large nipples I say more power to ya!

Comment

• I agree with MarineBugler...men love large areolas and nipples. My nipples are quite long and thick and my areolas are large as well...I've had nothing but compliments about them from previous partners and my hubby absolutely loves them...not to mention the looks they get when I wear a tight shirt heehee

Comment

• I do not have large ones, but can tell you that they vary from woman to woman. We are all made unique and unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on the way you look at it, we are all different. There is nothing wrong or bad about having larger areolas or nipples, they are all different.

Comment

• okay question? one boob get the areola big the other one stays kinda of small why?well it gets big like the other one but nos as huge.why is it?please any answers would be appreciated

Comment

• and i have another question .. what is the diffrence between the pink nipples and the brown nipples?? cos i remember i was talking about this with my girlfriends .. cos mine are brown and i have no idea about something called pink nipples :S
              "Nothing is impossible, if your heart is willing" ☺ ..

Comment

• i think it has to do with skin color..lol. but i could be wrong.

Comment

• I have next to no areola at all just little pimples...lol. I want what you have.... ha isnt it just like us girls to want what the other has.
                  Bubbles

Comment

• Isn't it always the way? We all feel weird about what we have...especially when we first figure out that ours aren't like someone else's. I have very small areolas, while my best friend has HUGE ones. Like it was noted before....guys like em all.....and baby's can drink from either....don't obsess honey..take what you got and be proud that you got 'em.

Comment

• Areola

Originally posted by zeotart View Post
                      Just curious, because I'm slightly freaked out at the thought that mine are larger than average and that I have "dinner plates" for nipples...
                      Does anyone have stats for what an average would be?
                      I have been around a fair bit and in my opinion that if statistics are available, in the end they are just that. Not to sound insensitive, I reckon most people are really not bothered about the areola or for that matter nipple size. They happen to come in variety and if other attributes turn the admirer on, these details should not be of concern. Personally I am very much at home with dinner plates or for that matter, dessert plates. It is really up to the user to apply the correct techniques and bring arousal to them.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
                        looked it up & says vulvodynia
                        however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
                      • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                      • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                      • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
                      Working...
                      X