Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swallowing semen reduces risk of breast cancer.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swallowing semen reduces risk of breast cancer.

A study of over 15,000 women suggested that those who performed oral sex and swalloed at least twice a week had their risk of breast cancer reduced from 10.4% to 1.9%, due to the specific protiens and enzymes found in semen.

So like I said! Get on your knees and swallow!

Well, I guess that even though stuck up women won't learn from this, at least the good girls will get less cancer. It's almost enough to make you believe in god.
    Last edited by Little; 12-15-2008, 07:20 AM. Reason: link didn't even work ...

• The link comes up page cannot be found. Semen also contains testostrone and women do absorb some which probably increases their sex drive a wee bit. Boy you guys are generous to share!

Comment

• I googled this and guess what was on the first page? A link to this post!

Comment

• no way anon studied over 1,500 women

Comment

• CNN.com - Study: New study shows that fellatio may reduce the risk of breast cancer - Oct. 2, 2003

There's the link to the news 'source'......

It has pretty much got to be b/s, something to show the girlfriend and hope she's gullible...
          Last edited by Fallen1; 12-17-2008, 08:28 AM. Reason: Remove outbound link

Comment

• if there was scientific proof that brest cancer could be prevented by doing this then you would see pink ribbons with white stains on it. no proof. again men trying to get thier thing sucked.
            how about his, why not say that vaginal juices during the oral process will help whiteen teeth and lower gum disease. I would eat more and **** less Every time there is a study men always seem to place there penis to get more pleasure out of any situation.
            but I like you way of thinking.

Comment

• Gee Anon, I used it the other way around. LOL. Showed the S/O trying to get something going!

Comment

• Hahah i find it hilarious when ever this is brought up..thaat article was proven false like a month after it was released..some guy put it in as a joke and they actually aired it...
                I have no problem swallowing, but gentlemen, please dont make up lies to get us to do it

Comment

• But it's great for your hair and nails - as well as fighting colesterol!

Comment

• haha again...where is that proven? im trying to sound rude or condescending, i just find it funny that there are so many articles on the subject that are all written by men lol

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                    • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X