Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help im a guy suffering in silence

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help im a guy suffering in silence

Hi, I'm new here and well I just need to talk to someone as I don't have anywhere else to go and have tried other things the thing is this is slightly embarrassing for me but I need some advice and opinions and figured it was best to do it in an anonymous environment. Okay well my problem is I am what you would call small in the genital department and I also suffer from getting excited too quickly, I have tried everything to solve this even stupidly spending vast ammounts of money from various online sites, this has effected me for some time and I have not met a girl yet that has been understanding which has stopped me from trying to date girls. I also suffer bad teasing because of this and because I'm not what you would consider your normal macho guy so to speak, I really would like to know what I can do about this and does this bother all girls or are there understanding girls out there? I'm beginning to feel I will never have a girlfriend. Gav

• Well G.G. I want to ask you about the types of girls you are finding yourself attracted to and dating. The fact that none of them accepted your condition or size without teasing etc, leads one to think you are dating some shallow, superficial girls. So it begs to ask if you are shallow and superficial in your selection method as well?

Also, are you building relationships with girls before getting into bed with them? If a girl has no feelings for you whatsoever and doesn't know the true you, your heart, your mind and has sex with you first- she wont be as understanding with an unsatisfying sexual encounter.

If you base a relationship on the physical and sex, and the sex isn't all that great, sure the relationship is likely to fail. But if you build the relationship and base it on feelings, friendship, trust , caring , having fun and sharing each others interest, you coming quickly will likely not make a girl lose interest. Especially if you are considerate enough to try to please her in other ways: oral, manual etc.

Most women prefer intimacy and having a guy respect and care about them to the size of their penis and how long they can keep it erect. If your penis is remarkably small, if you orgasm remarkably fast, you are going to probably want to study up on other ways to make a woman feel sexually satisfied and there are many many ways.

There are many girls I am sure that would love the chance to date you, would never tease you about your penis size and would be patient with you as you learn to control how quickly you ejaculation - decent, considerate girls... but you have to give those kinds of girls a chance.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• hi thank you so much for the reply if im honest i havnt dated for sometime and i when i have i have tried to know the girl before hand as well as i can so as not to select a superficial type and i am certainly not one for one night stands for obvious reasons i just wish sometimes i could be like my friends and behave like the so called stereotypical guy but i struggle with this i think this is one of the reasons i have prefered to remain friends with girls as i feel comftable in the company but seem unable to or scraed to get close to a girl for fear of rejection anyway thank you so much for your words and taking the time to reply to me i apperciate it greatly and will try and take on some of what you have said as its good advice thanks

Comment

• Thanks GG Its hard, we all have things about us that nature bestowed upon us that we wish that we could change. Some things we can, other things we learn to live with. Everyone is so much more than that though. Somewhere is a girl sitting there having the same insecurities as you, wishing she could be more like her friends and other girls because she feels her breasts too small, or that they are too big, etc.

I know how important penis size is to the male ego, but to be honest its never been an issue for most of the women I know, and you want to know the only time I've hear a girl make fun of a guys penis? After a bad break up, after he cheated on her, after he did something mean or stupid.. THEN she talks about "oh well , he has a little penis anyway". Funny it never bothered her BEFORE.. and it trully didn't.

Women know how to hit guys where it hurts, and making fun of their sexual prowess is one way to get him. You as a person have so much more to offer, even sexually , than your penis size. As far as coming too quickly that is something that usually gets better with time and experiencing and learning to control how excited you get.

You CAN be as confident as those other guys around you, that is something you can control. And just to reiterate the earlier point - if you are ready to get back into dating, please pick a girl worthy of you - and by that I mean someone that has a heart and feelings and wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose. And then treat her like she is special, because she is , as are you.

When it comes time to for sexual play, ease into the actual intercourse. Maybe the first few times you are intimate, please her in other ways. And on the day you plan to give her your all, please YOURSELF just prior, that usually will make it take longer for you to orgasm. Research some positions that lead to deeper penetration for smaller penises, there are many. Prep her ahead of time, make sure she is good and turned on or has a pre-sex orgasm with other forms of intimacy.

Theres plenty of things you can do with ANY size penis that will make the woman you are with think you are the pleasure king, and then you can walk around and beat your chest with the best of em'
        Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• Hey there...
          Let me introduce myself...I am ACE, and I see that you already have a nickname...G.G.....lol

Honestly, love....Penis size is nothing. Seriously...Hopeless is SO right. When girls say that it is the sizr that counts...they have NO idea...lol

Honestly, dont live in the fear of rejection...that will ruin the best years of your life...But, I am by NO MEANS saying become a harlot. Find the right girl, and dont worry about it.
          As many on here have told me..."Practice makes Perfect"
          The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
          -PostSecret

Comment

• hi ace thanks so much for taking the time to reply i really apperciate the kind words i guess i just let things get on top of me and the comments and teasing from people gets abit much sometime i may be over reacting when i say i may not find anyone to love me the main reason for that is im to afraid to put myself in that situation again which leads peopel to belive taht i dont like girls anyway ace tahnks so much for your advice and kind words

Comment

• hehe by the way i quite like G.G thanks for my nickname

Comment

• Alot of women like sensitive guys...

We may have a "manly" side to us, some men may have a "feminine side" to them, it's all fine.

I also suffer bad teasing because of this and because I'm not what you would consider your normal macho guy so to speak,
                This is something, you need to look at because, people will be people and what they think doesn't count...

However, it's this "feeling" of what other's think unless you have no in-securities that can also lead to effect, as you explain, as you try to be "perfect".

Quit trying to be perfect, you already are... You are perfectly you... That is the 4 words you need to start repeating to yourself.

CW
                PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• thank you CW for you kind words i guess it is something i am going to have to accept infact thank you all for being so kind to me i was really nervous and slightly scared about posting here but you have made things so much easier for me and for that i am so gratefull

Comment

• You haven't said how old you are or just what you consider to be small. By getting excited too quickly I assume you mean you ejaculate prematurely?

These two are separate problems. At one time I had a lover for a while who had tiny genitals but had worked at learning to pleasure a woman using his hands and tongue - he was a good lover (bit of an idiot in some other ways though -LOL). You should get couple books (stick around you'll find out I've got a book or two for everything). But seriously get a copy of Extended Massive Orgasm and the workbook. another good book by an author from the same institute is, One Hour Orgasm. These will teach you how to pleasure a woman without intercourse. You can go on the Welcomed website and get DVDs on this too. There is info on pleasuring a man as well but if you want to have a woman adoring you sexually start with learning to give her an over the top orgasm.

For the PE, learn to do Kegals. I'm sure you can do a search on this for men. they will give you more control and reportedly can increase the size of your erection. The One Hour Orgasm has a section on prolonging men's pleasure. You need to know that pleasure is different than ejaculation. It will take some time and work but you can become an amazing lover!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to kid grew up

Yep... teenagers want their space. They will engage when they need something LOL!

Find some other hobbies and interests aside from parenting....

Yesterday, 11:50 AM By EmptyNester
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

11-30-2022, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
                    • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

11-30-2022, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
                    Working...
                    X