Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why women fake orgasms

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why women fake orgasms

So I was with my friends with benefits the other day and he asked me "do you know why women fake orgasms?" To this I replied "I dunno, I guess so we can get it over with" and he told me "No,'cause they think we give a ****".

I thought this was funny as and just had to share it.

Of course it wasn't but maybe 30 seconds before he asked, "just out of curiosity, is it real" and I told him "thought you didn't give a ****", he promptly replied "well maybe a little", and I told him I'd only faked it once. Don't need to go into the details as to why, but I usually don't bother faking, nor do I need to under normal circumstances. Anyway, thought that was funny and that I should share.

• LOL. There was a time (maybe early 80s?) when all the women's mags were advising a sort of fake til you make it attitude toward orgasm. There was this idea that women should have orgasms but no one was very clear on how to make that happen. There have been a lot of studies and research since then and the info is out there. No reason to fake it. Unfortunately there are still an awful lot of women who are disconnected from their bodies or think it's 'dirty' or 'nasty' and just can't bring their 'good girl' self to Really feel good about enjoying sex!

Comment

• No need to fake them if with a partner who has you "dialed in" and knows what to do. My guy plays around for however long it takes as he always cums last since he knows he mostly "shot" (no pun) after that. I'm a screamer and and get pretty nuts in motion so he knows when he's getting me close and hit the ball out of the park.

It's an exchange, not a 1 way take. Lots of men miss that. It was wierd to me the first couple times, but my BF can fully orgasm and cum just from eating me in the right conditions if I react certain ways (that I can't really control) when I cum. Together is better and lots more fun

I guess a lot of men have a lot of 16th birthdays mentally and physically so take longer to grow up and really "get it" as far as women. They miss out on a lot.

Comment

• i faked it once it very annoying wen u jus want it to be over and he jus keeps going u know what can make it stop so give to him however sum men understand that not every time u have sex u'll have so their is no need to fake it there

Comment

• I faked it when I was younger, then it happened one time (on accident) and I decided I'd never fake it again, although I've needed to a few times .

The guy I'm with now hates when I don't but I realized he pays very close attention to what makes me orgasm, so I refuse to fake it with him to avoid that whole "this worked last time" mentally men seem to have. He gets the job done every time

Comment

• good thought gives me an idea

Comment

• Idea needs shared...can't leave people hanging lol

Comment

• wat about having an orgaism and trying ur best not to make it show us to see how good it gets

Comment

• You mean pretend not to have one when you really do??

Comment

• yea!!!!!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X