Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too wet to feel anything, bf doesnt either

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too wet to feel anything, bf doesnt either

I have found the same thread, though the answers were just similar reports.
    I am 32, never had children, normal weight. During sex, I get very wet so I dont feel almost anything. My bf is above average. After some time he loses erection because he doesnt feel me, i guess. He doesnt complain, but i am so worried. He loves me.
    Could anyone,please, tell me how to deal with being too wet? Is it possible that i am too loose?

• try jus aving sex before ur too jus jumb him and cut out some of the fore play

Comment

• Originally posted by moya angel View Post
      try jus aving sex before ur too jus jumb him and cut out some of the fore play
      I have tried that. but it seems i am wet right from the beginning-

Comment

• I have been reading about some creams based on natural herbs to have a tightening effect. Has anyone tried any?

Comment

• Start doing kegels. Get yourself a kegel master or some vaginal weights to make them more effective. Good tight pc muscles will give you a lot of benefits.

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with a woman showing her man that she gets excited over him to that extent.

Try different positions, such as doggy style, or him lifting you up with your legs around his neck as one option it does work.

The other thing is ask him to spend quality time with you first, as long as he can as your muscles swell internally from the arousement and therefore, when he enters it is tighter.

Learn also to contract your muscles internally when he is inside so you basically can hold him in there and he can't get out haha, seriously, you can do that by yourself as well just sitting in a chair, a bit like tightening your buttox...

It does work.

CW
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I get very very wet as well, what I do is literally just wipe it all away so that the friction comes back.
              There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• I was like this until I started taking BC. Now I can barely lubricate at all, and I need lube to help the problem.

Are you on any kind of birth control?
                sigpic

Comment

• I have had this happen a few times. Most of the time it would be the guy that would say something. We would just stop long enough to take a towell and wipe off his penis. It would make a noticable difference right away.

Comment

• I find a woman who gets this wet to be extremely hot. I dated a woman who would flood a bed (not a squirter).

Is there any one or two things that you are doing that gets you to this aroused state?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X