Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your sexual strengths?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your sexual strengths?

Come on everyone....we all 'have a feeling' we might be good at something in the bedroom....

What's your 'specialty"?

For me it's probably oral. I love making my man squirm with pleasure. I'm willing to try different things to keep it interesting..I've tried mints in the mouth (for that extra zing), various tongue techniques, mineral oil, wine, chocolate, and many other creative things...

Hopefully I'll find a new relationship where the man will enjoy an experience like that....

Your turn!

• Communication. I think I'm good at finding out her likes and dislikes and making sure she's enjoying herself.

Teasing. Love to be playful and get her in the mood.

Oral. Keeps her c*mming back for more. And more. And more.

Comment

• I'm good at submitting ^_^ My bf and I figure out what we would both like to do, how to do it best with each other and I know I can trust him to take care of me. He's good at getting me to try new things and I love to please him. Plus I'm well rewarded

Comment

• Having no inhibitions and ensuring I look sexy that makes him "want" and "want to come back for more"..

Took me years to get to that stage, but I be happy, now just to find that man who deserves it and gives it back haha.
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I like to think I'm good at getting him going. I know how to tease him and get him worked up to the point where he's practically begging for it.

Experimenting and finding out what we like and how we like it. I totally let go, and we have a lot of fun while doing it. We really do get better every time.
          [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/FONT]
          [CENTER]I've got to be direct
          If I'm off please correct
          You're standing on my neck....[/CENTER]

Comment

• The strength I'm working on now is endurance. Now that I'm getting more opportunities I don't explode within a couple of minutes.

I want to be able to go for an hour, and have multiple orgasms. Just need more practice time...

Comment

• I'm seductive and fun.
              "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Explorer44 I was told by my DW that the majority of american women (200 million according to her) do not like doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitchel1870 View Post
                  Explorer44 I was told by my DW that the majority of american women (200 million according to her) do not like doing that.
                  Really? Do you know where she got that figure from?

Comment

• I'm just the unique one I guess (yes ladies I know some of you love it too lol)

This is great to read about what so many of you are feeling positive about.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Is there something wrong with me?

Like everyone else just pointed out before me, there is nothing wrong with you. NEVER EVER blame yourself for something like this.
                      You were just...

Yesterday, 09:07 AM By Mo
                    • Reply to Making everyday routine joyful

This could be a lot of fun, but I could never do this at work. I could do this with texts from he BF, set only to work only at certain times. I'd especially...

07-04-2022, 06:16 PM By atskitty2
                    • Reply to Does lube actually help you?

Lube definitely helps me! I love using it with sex toys and partners alike and always finds that it only enhances my experience!

07-04-2022, 10:27 AM By Zoë T.

I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom...

07-04-2022, 10:22 AM By Zoë T.

One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and...

07-03-2022, 10:29 PM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X