Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

masterbating differently

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masterbating differently

Hi again,

So you may have read another thread by me about having bled. The advice given to me was to "Lay off the bottle"( the object i was using to masterbate with). So what are different ways to masterbate? I'm a teenager so i have those urges badly . So how do i get off with out using vaginal stimulation?
    Your most beautiful when you are doing what you love

• Clitoral stimulation..try rubbing your clit in a circular motion, or I like back and forth motions the best (and for me the faster the better).

When masterbating using vaginal stimuilation, make sure you use something with a rounded end, that will not scratch you or cut you in anyway. I did read the other post and if you are not comfortable asking your mom to get you a sex toy ( I would be either) using the rounded end of a toothbrush works well...just make sure it's new and you can put it somewhere so that noone will use it

Comment

• Wet finger, circular motions around the clit. If there's a sex toy nearby maybe you can get an older girlfriend or someone to go with you because omg you would love a cute tiny vibrator, the kind for external/clitoral stimulation only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mes_T View Post
        Wet finger, circular motions around the clit.
        This. Another one is to sandwich your clitoral hood between your index and middle fingers and rub up and down.

Women typically have an easier time achieving orgasm through clitoral than through vaginal stimulation, so you'll probably have lots of fun this way.

Comment

• I'd avoid a vibrator. So long as you know what an orgasm feels like you don't need one. You can lose your sensitivity to other stimulation by using a vibe.

Comment

• Vibes help with speed, I have figured out that if I can use the vibrator to almost peak I can just rub to orgasm without the vibe. However, the orgasm does not always happen even if I rub and rub and rub. And it still has not happened with my boyfriend, even though there are no physical changes in speed, orientation, or pressure-weird.

Give a small vibrator like a bullet a try, at least then you can practice the build up and stop just before you orgasm and rub after.

But if you are able to rub yourself to orgasm then there is no real need for a vibrator other than variety. I personally find rubbing to be boring so that is why I would say try the vibrator lol.
            There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Yeah the best use I got out of the vibrator was to figure out what feeling I was going for in the first place. It was tricky for me to learn to orgasm at first because I wasn't even sure what I was looking for. But after the vibrator magically did it for me, I then moved on to the finer art of using my fingers.

Comment

• Have questions about buying a vibrator if you’re under the age of 18?

We have more answers!

Read our Knowledge Base Article, “Do You Have To Be 18 To Buy A Vibrator?” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/vibrator-age-restriction

A vibrator should not cause any long term damage. It may cause some slight desensitization immediately after using it but you should recover from even a strong vibrator session within hours. Maybe if you wore a vibrator 24/7 you could numb things for longer but unlikely to last more than a day. I have far stronger masturbation toys using electricity (not the shock or pain type stuff people think of but low levels of slowly increasing and decreasing of certain wave forms) targeting stimulation of nerves specifically. Look up an et312b unit if you want an example of electricity for pleasure instead of pain. It's the latest and greatest technology in masturbation on yourself or a partner but costs a bit. Being individuals not everyone enjoys it. The original idea was off using a TENS unit if you are familiar with those. It can stimulate muscle contractions and nerves so that it feels like there is pressure and even mimics sex without the friction on the skin that could give pain so it's a popular option for people who are sensitive or have a medical problem. At worst I over stimulate the nerves too much and go numb for about an hour or I do it for too long and end up with tingling bits for a day. Despite that half the time I'm even more sensitive and horny by the time my husband comes home from work a few hours later. Really nerves recover quickly. A simple vibrator is not going to do any long term damage. The only long term damage I can see is applying too much pressure and cutting off blood flow for an extended period of time. They are great for experimenting and it's entirely possible to learn to orgasm without one after only using one. My first good orgasms were with a vibrator and the ones I've had for the past week were without.

However getting a vibrator before you turn 18 is difficult and trying to get anything done with fingers alone was time consuming and boring. I usually lost interest before I got anywhere. I made due getting some pleasure using things like the toothbrush mentioned. An electric toothbrush can be used as a vibrator on the clit (not inserted). Long handled spoon (metal one can be bent to hit the g spot). The hard plastic cases that some syringes come in are the right shape and if you have a feedstore to get a 20cc syringe it's about the right size. Pop it out of the case and throw it away if you want keeping the tapered end case to use. You don't have to be 18 for that. You just have to hide it from your parents if you think they'd be upset about you masturbating. I didn't have that issue since we had a horse stable on the property and needed them frequently anyway. It worked perfectly for me until I could get my first vibrator. I like something inserted in my vagina even if I'm trying to have a clitoral orgasm. I feel unsatisfied if I only cause a clitoral orgasm without inserting anything.
                Last edited by Alison H.; 05-13-2022, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• See, we are all different. I really don't care for a vibrator and depending on mood can get myself off in anywhere from a couple of minutes to maybe 10 using just my hands. Doing kegels can really help that. I come vaginally like crazywith my partner but don't really care much for toys to masterbate with.

Comment

• "This. Another one is to sandwich your clitoral hood between your index and middle fingers and rub up and down."

Oooh, that one's my favourite. I also like to use my labia to stroke my clit.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Is there something wrong with me?

Like everyone else just pointed out before me, there is nothing wrong with you. NEVER EVER blame yourself for something like this.
                      You were just...

Yesterday, 09:07 AM By Mo
                    • Reply to Making everyday routine joyful

This could be a lot of fun, but I could never do this at work. I could do this with texts from he BF, set only to work only at certain times. I'd especially...

07-04-2022, 06:16 PM By atskitty2
                    • Reply to Does lube actually help you?

Lube definitely helps me! I love using it with sex toys and partners alike and always finds that it only enhances my experience!

07-04-2022, 10:27 AM By Zoë T.

I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom...

07-04-2022, 10:22 AM By Zoë T.

One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and...

07-03-2022, 10:29 PM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X