Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sex hurts

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex hurts

sometimes after a little while of having sex with my boyfriend my stomach hurts so bad i feel like i am going to throw up. and sometimes the bottom of my vagina hurts. I cant really explain how it feels when it hurts but it feels like he's hitting something. I thought it would be because of my period but it does it any day of the month. Maybe we have too much sex

• Maybe he is being too rough and maybe he is hitting your cervix if you aren't aroused enough. Does he get you aroused to orgasm before penetration? How long is he? Is he rough?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• He's not extremely rough. sometimes he's too rough. he's 7inches. and he does get me aroused enough to orgasm. is that a bad thing?

Comment

• Orgasms are good. Besides feeling good they cause your body to adjust to take a guy who is longer and larger.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Try different posistions.

Comment

• well its been 6 months. we've done every position we can think of. Sometimes it doesnt hurt but then it does later. maybe we go too long

Comment

• I sometimes have the exact same problem. My bf has a very normal penis, he does he get rough, but usually I can take it just fine. I have endometriosis, so that's why sex is somewhat painful for me. We can't do a lot of his favorite positions because of it. But there's not a lot I can do about it but we try to make sex work.

Comment

• Use a lubricant, he might be too fast enough to start it even if you are still dry down there. And you're probably doing it quite too often too.
                In tip top shape...check me out!

Comment

• We might be doing it too often. But I am 99% sure we dont need lubricant.

Comment

• You need a lover that kisses you with passion and incredble gentleness and who does it every so gently to entice you to want him so bad.

A Lover that lacks this finesse cannot get a women to orgasm.

Making love to a women to get her to reach orgasm takes a long time, one must spend whatever it takes to get her to that state that SHE is ready.

If that means gentle kissing and foreplay for hours upon hour then that is what he must do, his own pleasure comes from knowing her loins are on fire and are screaming for more.

A man should spend time with the one he loves and pamper her and do anything to make her happy, acts of incredible kindness, gentleness, cuddling, caressing and teasing constantly.

Only when a women is on the threshold of orgasm and begging to be entered should he even contemplate mounting her.

So when you are both dripping with sweat and she tells you she is ready then you can mount her and not before.

You will hear her heart beating lvery fast ike a small drum in her chest her face will most likely be wet from water expelled from her body.

If his testicles are drawn up in agony then thats too bad, the pinnicle of a womens sexual pleausure is the only thing that important at this time.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X