Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here secretly has two partners?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here secretly has two partners?

Does it give you a guilty conscience? You think you have all the right to do it?
    Has it been going long? What about the near future?

• Are you asking for yourself?

If your still in the dating stage, it's okay in my opinion as it's your life and you haven't committed and possibly waying things up.

But, if you have two partners, and neither of them know about each other, firstly, in my opinion, it is wrong, as you are sleeping with two women, there are deceases to consider, and emotions, especially if they have fallen for you... So my answer would be no.. It's not even respectful...

Future? You always get caught... That's a given...

I'd make my mind up what I wanted, who I wanted very quickly.. and nicely let the other one down, but be aware, that if the one you let down liked you, she will still be looking for ways to re-connect, therefore, more than likely see you with the other woman, or find out from a friend who didn't want to say anything at that time.

Kind of can see you getting yourself into a bit of trouble any time soon.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 09-18-2010, 02:50 PM. Reason: spell error
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Great post ,and I agree with most of what’s been said.
      However, not the reply I was expecting in a mature, anonymous, unbiased forum
      like this. I’m hoping to get testimonials of the whys and hows of people seeing
      more than one person (with maybe one being aware of it), what drove them to it, how they feel about it, etc.
      I believe this is the case of some of the people here…

Comment

• as long as there is honesty i don't think there's anything wrong with it. if everyone is on board then its really not an issue, but if you are maintaining one or both of those relationships under false pretnesies than i don't think its healthy.what are your reasons for being in two relationships? woudlnt it be better to find one person who can satisfy you? are you afraid of commitment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trying Hard View Post
          Great post ,and I agree with most of what’s been said.
          However, not the reply I was expecting in a mature, anonymous, unbiased forum
          like this. I’m hoping to get testimonials of the whys and hows of people seeing
          more than one person (with maybe one being aware of it), what drove them to it, how they feel about it, etc.
          I believe this is the case of some of the people here…
          Yes it is the case with some people here and some have shared their reasons and situations. Even though this is an anonymous forum, we all leave markers that can identify us - that has happened a number of times, as any of the mods can attest. Many people may be reluctatant to share in a thread specific to this topic as it would just be too easy to get themselves in trouble.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X