Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex related injuries...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex related injuries...

You know you've had them... Do tell...

I've had a couple, the most memorable however was from high school.

It was when my hubby and I were dating our senior year. We both worked at the same place, so whoever got off from work first would wait around for the other and we'd have a little fun in his car before we each headed home.

Well, one night, he was in the passenger seat and I was riding him, everything was good and fine. I got home and my knees hurt SO BAD, lol. I undressed and found the the insides of both kneecaps were rubbed raw and bleeding. I had gotten, I guess, rug burns from his seat and hadn't realized anything because I was enjoying myself.

Even worse, his mom caught me off guard because 3 nights later was prom night. He had taken me over there to meet his dad. I'd already met his mom. I was sitting on the couch and my knees were showing through the slit of my dress. She asks what in the world happened to my knees. I was mortified and hadn't a clue what to say. I blurted out that we were wrestling, ha, yeah, I'm sure she bought that.

So, as I woke up this morning a little sore, thought I'd ask you all for your stories.

• LanaBear, i had the same experience just this last year! lol. My boyfriend was dropping me off and things got headed in his seat and my knees had "burns" from rubbing on the seat.

Well another time we both came home from drinking a little and decided it would be fun to shower together. Things got busy and the minute my foot slipped I took him down with me. All in all we just started laughing but I did have quite the bruise.

Comment

• *sigh* I still cringe a bit.......

I was in college, dating what would later become my fiance. We were hot and heavy. He'd come to visit me every Wed night and then we'd see each other on the weekends. We were at it like rabbits all the time. This one particular time we were in the doggy style position, and right before he'd "get off" he'd start going really fast and really REALLY hard. This time, he got a little too out of control and during one of his thrusts he accidentally pulled out but was going so fast that he rammed me before he realized he was out. So his penis went full throttle at the soft spot between my two holes right when he was about to cum. Actually, it hit the bottom part of my bum hole and part of the soft spot. It was instantaneous paralyzing agonizing pain. I went into the fetal position and fell into the floor beside the bed, and looked down below me and saw blood pooling on my hardwood floor. It was one of the MOST painful things I've ever experienced. My area was not only painfully sore for weeks, but also turned black and blue.

I've not been able to do it comfortably doggy style ever since. Lol. I'm scared to death of it. And if he and I ever chat, he always brings it up. haha.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Holy crp!!! I cringed at that story. Double OUCH!

Comment

• LOL nothing serious ever happened to me except the occasional hip cramp or pulled muscle. Oh, but wouldn't it be interesting trying to explain that you were walking funny because you pulled a vag muscle having rough sex? haha

Comment

• Omgggg BD haha that is terrible!!!

I guess this isn't a "sex" story or really an "injury" but hey it's in the same vein.

About a year and a half ago I was single and dancing at this really.. interesting.. club in Korea (was teaching in the country by day, dancing on tables by night, ha). Well anyway a guy there caught my eye and by the end of the night we were making out.

At some point he started sucking on my cheek (on the face, not the other kind of cheek), the way someone might suck on your neck. He was really going at it. I think he was quite drunk and probably was going for my mouth and missed.

The next day I woke up to a HUUUUGE, navy-blue hickey on my face. No amount of cover-up helped, and it stayed there for WEEKS.

I didn't say anything about it to my very conservative Korean co-workers and students, and let them assume that I had gotten into a fight.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X