Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boy Problems lol *read*

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Problems lol *read*

(idk if anyone remembers me here XD) but anyway, Im having a problem, not like its bad, its silly in a way :P.

My boyfreind/man/husband however you wanna put it, is Soooooooo Concerned about my pleasure, in sex its always me, me and me...oh an me. Everytime!!!, yeah In a way im lucky so it shouldnt be a problem lol but, lately ive been feeling weird...

I feel a little selfish, he uses and does all kinds of things to pleasure me, he does everything for me, like using Vibes, Oral etc. Idk i just cant seem to get to him, i barely see him naked and somehow he always finds an excuse to back away, so most likely hes scared or too shy.

Idk what to do or what to say, i ask him and hes just always positive about everything which is good but NOT because hes hiding his problems or whatever is bothering him, could it be the whole Vibrator thing is messing up his mind in some way? I know most men will freak out with the whole vibrator thing, but everytime i ask he says "No im ok with it"

Sometimes i go...for example "I want to touch you too"
    and he goes..... " Sure if thats what you want" *and smiles* i mean lol !!!! >/ idk i just feel weird,
    idk if somehow the toys are the problem, but i dont even make much sense right now XD.

Any Advice?

• Yep your not making sense

Does he get a hard on, have you felt it, gone down on him?

You say you barely see him naked, what have you seen when he's naked"?

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• XD i know im not making much sense, as for "Naked" i mean like shirtless etc :P

But i feel a little silly, thats its always about me, liek a little selfish, i try i really do, i manage to touch him and tell him stuff, but nothing works . He just back aways, makes up like umm "I have a Headache" or..."Homework" :P.

Comment

• Do you have intercourse?

Comment

• Nope , we have tried, but nothing, no intercourse, he has some kind of fear or something but idk, we've been working on it etc, could it be maybe the toys are bothering him and hes hiding it? idk everytime he ask him he says its ok, that he does anything for me etc, its touch :/, makes me sad a little .

Comment

• Does he get an erection? Can you feel the length, girth?
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X