Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep spot orgasm??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep spot orgasm??

I've lurked around on the forum looking for an answer, but haven't found what I'm searching for. I have been happily married for several years and thoroughly enjoy sex. I have never been able to achieve an orgasm without the aid of some form of vibrating toy on my clitoris, however, with the use of a mechanical aid I achieve clitoral orgasms easily. A week ago, my husband and I were fooling around and he was penetrating me deeply with his fingers for a rather long time (30 minutes) and intermittingly using the vibrator on my clitoris. Typically, I tense my abs and pelvic muscles just before reaching an orgasm, but this time I didn't. Instead, I laid still and enjoyed basking in the pleasure of what I was feeling. Out of the blue, an intensely pleasurable orgasm hit me. What do I mean by that? Normally with clitoral orgasms, they feel more like sharp pelvic contractions, but this one was more like perfect barrel rolling waves that rippled from the pelvic floor up through my abs. The sensation was AMAZING, to say the least. I could almost feel the rippling wave effect for the rest of the day. I'd really like to replicate what we did, and have been trying, but without success. Any thoughts as to "what type" of orgasm this was? I think that I may be "trying" too hard to replicate this action, without success. Any thoughts are appreciated. Surely if I achieved this once, I can do it again.

• This would be called a G-spot orgasm. When fingers or the penis is rubbing up against the top wall of the vagina which has the supposed G-spot an orgasm can occur. This does not happen in all women but those that do experience it describe the feeling as a deeper, more wave-like, all-body orgasm rather than just the concentrated feeling that happens with a clitoral orgasm.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Agree sounds like a g-spot orgasm and if he was to gently rub it he can make you squirt too..

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X