Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help a guy out. :)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a guy out. :)

Hello,
    My name is Dimitrii, this is my first post here. The reason I am posting is because I want to consult myself with you and hear your opinions,both from women and men, about how can I please my loved one better.

I am in a long term relationship with a wonderfull girl, I really like her. I had a few relationships before her, but none as this one, I find her both challenging and attractive. We connect on an intellectual level and that for me is the ultimate turn on.I like her honesty and fidelity, she was by my side when I was going through rough times, I really got on the right track with her support and love, I want to keep her in my life and make her happy.

I consider myself a sexual person as my libido is very high. In my previous relationships I had sex 2-3 times a day, sometimes more sometimes less, but usually 2-3 times. I managed to give my previous girlfriends ejaculatory orgasms, I didn't do anything special, just the usual intercourse,oral but with a lot of passion.
    With my current girlfriend things are a little diffrent. She had orgasms from clitoris stimulation (oral) and vaginal from intercourse but never more than 1 orgasm per day and never ejaculatory ones. We usually have sex once a day or once 2 days because after the first orgasm her arousal level drops a lot. I tried to give her a second orgasm with a lot of foreplay, and a long intercourse she liked it,but nothing spectacular happend. She says that sometimes after she has orgasm she becomes hypersensitiv in the genital area for a period of time. I am very passionate when having sex and I found out that this translates to the other person, and she will get more passionate aswell. It's like the one who has the stronger mindframe imposes that mindframe to the other. We are both uninhibited when it comes to sex. I never leave the foreplay out.
    I am her first sexual partner and we have been having sex for more than 2 years. She always has profoundvquick orgasm when I perform oral sex, I tried to penetrate her vagina with my finger but she said she didn't liked it.
    I tried stimulating the G spot a few times but she said she would prefer oral or intercourse, I was not rough or nonattentive, as I never do that, her pleasure comes first for me and I never do something that she doesn't like. She told me most of her orgasms come in waves, and they last for more than 30 seconds, some more than a minute, but she also had some orgasm like a sudden release that were very powerfull but lasted only a few seconds.
    A few times it happend to me that we had intercourse, and she was on her peak of excitement and was about to orgasm, I slowed down, her excitement dropped and she found it very hard to get it back up, and the orgasm was not as good as other times.
    I want to be able to give her more pleasure, like multiple orgasm or ejaculatory ones.Am I doing something wrong or is it just that she is a part from the category of women that are not very sexual...although I refuse to believe that last part.

1.How can I increase her sexual drive?
    2.How can I give her multiple orgasm or ejaculatory ones?
    3.What tips can you give me ?
    4.What are the books on the subject that are worth reading ?

Every advice and opinion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for my english grammer mistakes, english is not my first language.

• U may have to accept that some women cant squirt or have mutilple orgasms. However alot of women feel uncomfortable initially having their gspot stimulated as we all kbow it makes u feel like u have to oee. Just be patient and take comfort in knowing u r pleasing her and that ubsound like a grrat lover that any woman would appreciate

Comment

• Biggest advice: stop comparing this relationship to your previous ones. Just that fact that you list them here says you want this sexual relationship to equal to your past ones. Remember you are with a different woman and each woman is different. You can continue trying different things and trying to get her to multi orgasm or squirt, but don't expect it just because previous partners have.

It seems like your partner is sexually satisfied. So be happy with that. You are not doing anything wrong.
      Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X